Decide

"Yes," You muttered.

"Say it with your chest"

"Yes" You nod confidently

"Your wish is my command"

His lips covered yours and your hands explored his chest. You felt him tensing up at your touch. "Is me touching you ok? I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"It's ok, I like it when you touch me"

His lips continue to travel down your body as he takes off your loose shorts and gets on his knees. It embarrassed you that you were already a wet mess for him.

It embarrassed you even more that you were wearing granny panties. James didn't care not one bit what you wore, he took your underwear off just the same and shoved them into his pocket. He lifts one leg and puts it on his shoulder. You were sheen with moisture and he proceeded to lap you up. The pleasure was intense.

You push his head closer to you and he puts your other leg over his shoulder.

You grabbed a fist fulls of his hair and he growls. "Pull it" He demands. You had no clue if you heard him right, but you wanted to pull his hair anyways.

He focuses on sucking your clit. If your neighbors weren't awake, they sure as hell were now.

James stands up, him still eating you out and carries you to your room. You wrap your legs around his face, while he keeps hold of your waist.

He was devouring you like he hadn't eaten a day in his life. Like when you wake up in the middle of the night with your mouth dry as hell and you get some water and chug it like you were dehydrated.

You laid on the bed and he plunged his two fingers into you. You tried pushing his head away because of how much he was pleasing you. He chuckled as you gave up and arched your back.

James stared up at you while his mouth worked, wanting your approval on if he was doing a good enough job. You would've thought the hysterical moaning made it obvious.

"Just like that" You mumbled

He felt you starting to tighten on his fingers. "Come on my tongue"

You start squirming around on the bed. Moving your hips against his face, bending your knees, and pointing your toes.

James knew when you finished it was gonna be intense and you did too, your eyes were practically about to roll out of your head. Your petty moans turned into squeals as you came. He licked up your mess and went back up to meet your eyes with his.

His face was wet and it was sure as hell wasn't from sweat. You grab him by his shirt and smash your face on his, tasting yourself along with him. He tasted like mint and smelled like a fresh breeze with a huge leather couch in a log cabin with a tinge of bourbon and pine. Aka, delightful and delicious.

James thought you smelled sweet. Like if a pound cake was a person. A flush of vanilla flooded his nose and he knew he was starving for you all over again.

He took off your shirt and played with your nipple with his tongue. You ran your hands throughout his hair, pleased with the feelings he was giving you.

He passionately kisses you again and you nearly roll off the bed, but James catches you and swoops your back into his arms. He throws you back on the bed so that your head was hanging off the edge, you were on your back and upside down.

You unbuckle his pants and you slide his boner into your mouth.

James groaned at the feeling of your narrow throat taking him. "Goodness, baby"