A big bunch of confusion

A/N( I basically see Artie as the male version of Edna from The Incredibles)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up sore as hell. It felt like someone dropped bricks on me. I noticed James was no longer in the room so I get out of his bed. Still butt naked.

I drowsily put on James' dress shirt from last night that was still on the floor.

I walk to the bathroom that was in his room and when I open the door James was standing there in a suit

I walk to the bathroom that was in his room and when I open the door James was standing there in a suit. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were still here" I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"It's fine. I was just about to go"

"Go where?" I ask as he walked past me.

"Work"

"It's Saturday"

"I have an unexpected meeting. It'll take a few hours"

"Oh. Do I have to come with you?"

"No, but you can stay here as long as you want. I'll have everything taken care of" He nods

I was confused about what he was talking about but I ignore it. I turn around and slowly unbutton the shirt, dropping it. I felt his eyes staring at my naked body. I get back in the bed and lay down.

"Have a good day at work. And drive safe" I yawn

"Thank you. Sleep well" He mumbles. I hear his footsteps echo out of the room. I look at the clock and I saw it was 3:50 am.

~

James POV:

That woman was my personal tease. Everything she did seemed like a ploy to get at me.

I walked downstairs and pulled out my phone.  "Hey, I need you to come over and send someone to her house," I demand.

I leave and drive to work.

~

Y/n's POV:

I woke up once again to an empty bed. I throw on the shirt again and walk around the house. I didn't get to look around last time because- well you know.

~

"He lives alone, why is his house so big?" I mumble to myself after a few minutes of exploring.

"Cause he's rich, darling"

The unfamiliar voice caught me off guard. I walked over to where it came from to see a man around his 30's with frosted white hair.

"Oh, good morning" I smile

"Ooo, aren't you a thing?" He eyed, his British accent coming in

I laugh and sit with him at the table.

"You surely aren't the woman James would normally go for" He inspects

"I guess not" I shrug

"And he called me to make sure that you were taken care of. Are you his girlfriend?"