Selfish

!Mentions of suicide!

James POV:

I walk back in. I was fucking exhausted.

"James!" Y/n rushed over to me and hugs me like she hadn't seen me in years. "Why the hell didn't you answer your phone!?"

"It died" A lie

"You always keep a spare charger on your car"

"I accidentally took it out with our bags"

"Well, I'm glad you're ok" She smiled

She kisses me and I kiss her back. "You wanna continue last night? Nonna is still asleep"

I really didn't, even thinking about having sex with this woman was killing me.

"Of course, doll"

I pick her up and kiss her while I carry her back to the room. I lay on the bed and she crawls to me, kissing my jaw and neck as she ran her hands up my chest.

"Hold on, let me change into something else!"

I watched as she ran off and I closed my eyes. I heard her run back and felt a small dip in the bed.

She chuckled to herself and kissed my temple. Wishing me a goodnight. "I love you"

I grab her and pull her close to me. "Stay"

"Sure"

I could feel she didn't have on a shirt as her bare breast pressed against my chest.

My hands traveled down to her butt. No underwear either.

"I'm sorry, doll"

"For what?"

"For lying about my phone, it didn't die I just didn't answer"

"Oh, why did you lie about that?"

"Um, I guess seeing you so happy about your childhood, brought back some not-so-pleasant memories. I didn't want you to feel bad"

"James, you can always talk to me, honey"

I smile and kiss her. She gets on top of me and kisses my neck. "Not today, baby"

She nods and lays next to me. When I realize she's asleep I let my guard down.

"I'm being so selfish. I'm so hopelessly in love with you"

I wipe away her stray hair and kiss her forehead. "You'll despise me. I can't live with that. If you think about it, I'm protecting you. Protecting you from who I really am"

I sigh and pull her closer. "One day you're gonna be fake sleeping and I'm gonna get in big trouble"

She groans and moved against my bare chest.

"I love you, and ill do anything for you. But, if keeping this from you keeps you with me. I'll do anything in my power to make sure you don't know"

"Don't know what?" She mumbled

"About all the nasty things I wanna do to your sexy little body"

She laughs and burrow's her face in my neck. "Shh, and sleep"

I close my eyes and right before I was bout to fall asleep Nonna knocked on the door. "You two better be up in 30 minutes, I'm making breakfast!"

"Stay in bed, I love you"

"I love you more"

She gets up and gets dressed. "Rest, ok?"

I give her one last kiss and she tries to walk away until I grab her arm and pull her into another kiss, and another, and another, and another. "James, I have to go" She laughs