Unexpected trip

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to an empty bed, which I was kinda sad about. I look over at the sun was fully up. "Shit" I fuss, shooting up.

I plant my feet on the ground and try to stand up. But my legs quickly feel wobbly and I sit back down. "Damn that man knows how to please someone," I mumble to myself.

I stretch and slowly get out of bed. I roam around the massive house, calling James.

I make my way to the gym he had and sure enough, he was shirtless, wearing dark grey sweat pants which exposed his underwear band that said 'Calvin Kelin' with his hair in a messy bun and earbuds in doing pull-ups flawlessly.

He glanced over at me and let go of the bar. "Morning doll" He smiled, taking out one of his earbuds. "What's going on? What time is it?" I ask.

"I took the day off" He laughs

"You..took the day off?"

"Yes, Y/n"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"You've never taken a day off"

"First time for everything. Come here"

I comply and walk to him. He grabs me by my shirt and pulls me into a kiss. "Someone is in a good mood" I giggle.

"I had a good night. Now hop on" He smiles, motioning for me to get on his back.

I give him a confused look but I don't question it.

He grabs the bar and starts doing perfectly formed pullups with me on his back.

"This is fun" I mumble

"It is" He smiles

He lets go of the bar, making sure I wouldn't fall. He helps me down then gets in a plank. "Come on, love"

Love?

"OK?" I laugh. I sit on his back and he starts to do push-ups.

"Why am I sitting on your back while you do this?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Just because"

"You are acting strange today"

I get up then he does. "I'm feeling strange things" He mumbles, pulling me closer to him.

"What kind of strange things?"

"I can't describe it but they all revolve around you"

"Is that a good thing?"

"I'd say so" He whispers, pulling me in for a kiss. "James?" I mumble. "Huh?"

"I'm hungry"

"I'm hungry too. Do you wanna go somewhere or eat here?"

"Here"

"And you're hungry for food right?"

"Yes, James" I laugh, kissing his cheek and walking away

"Cause I'm definitely hungry for both" He growls, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you horny bastard"

"Fuck, doll. Your ass looks good in this thong"

"Shut up" I scoff

He lands a solid smack on my butt.

"OW!"

"Watch your mouth" He warns