Clubbing

Y/n's POV:

It was a nice Saturday morning and Nat was planning on coming over soon. I had already fed the bellies that needed food and I was just waiting for her to pop up.

*Knock Knock*

I happily skip to the door and look through the peephole to see Nat. I open the door and greet her. "Hey!" I smile. "Hey" She laughs, sitting on my couch. "You got any food? I'm fucking starving" She whines. "Um, want a bagel?" I ask, rummaging through the pantry. "That'll work" She nods. I put a bagel in the toaster and join her on the couch. "We have to talk about your first week with James" She smiles.

"OK" I shrug. "He has quite a temper. He gets heated pretty quick"

"I just know that fucker has a dominance kink." She scoffs. "What!?" I laugh. "He calls you a brat and a little girl, I just know he likes to be called daddy"

"Goodness gracious" I laugh. I hear the bagel pop out of the toaster and I go to get them. I put the strawberry cream cheese on and give them to Nat. "You should call him. I need some entertainment" She says, taking a bite of her bagel. I shrug and pull out my phone. I press the facetime button and soon enough after a few rings, he answers.

"Good morning James!" I smile

"Goodmorning Y/n"

He was in his car, driving, his phone was being held up by something so that he could pay attention to the road. "Where are you going?" I ask

"The store to get groceries" He answers, glancing over at me.

"Can you get me some Oreos? I want the thin ones but if they don't have them I'll take the regular ones." I nod.

"Y/n. The store I'm going to doesn't have Oreos" He sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Damn you're going to those rich people stores, huh? Poor rich people. Yall can't even go get thin Oreos." I faux frown.

"I don't eat Oreos anyways"

"WHAT!? Why? Are you health conscious? I promise a few cookies won't make you lose your greek God body" I nod.

"Bye Y/n" He mumbles, getting annoyed with me already. "Bye James!" I yell, just before he hung up. "You two remind me of the cold-hearted guy that falls for the sweet woman" Nat coos. "What a story to live in" I laugh.

~

Nat and I watch 2 movies of her choosing and at the end of the 2nd movie, I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see James standing with a bag in his hands. "Hello, James!" I cheer, shocked at his presence. "James?" Nat asks, mouth full of popcorn.

He pulls whatever he had out of the bag to show me. "Thin Oreos" He shrugs. I feel my heart warm and I crash into his arms, hugging him. "Thank you, James," I say, my voice muffled by my face being pressed against him. "Sure" He replies, patting my head awkwardly.  I look up at him, rest my chin on his body.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, looking down at my face.

He was right, I had tears running down my face and snot running down my nose.

"Because"

*Sniff*

"I thought"

*Sniff*

"you hated me"

*Sniff Sniff*

"but then you went out of your way"

*Sniff*

"to get me cookies," I whine in a high-pitched voice.

"Y/n?" He mumbles.