You talk a lot

A/N( This chapter is all smut 💀Execpt for the end)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to James' arm strung over me. He had his head turned to the other direction and his other arm tucked under the pillow. This was the first time I truly caught him asleep. Yesterday he was under the entire blanket so I couldn't see him then, but now he was sound asleep.

It was truly a sight.

I try to move his arm, but as soon as I did he gripped my shirt. "James?" I whisper.

"Hm?" He groaned, not budging. His voice was much deeper than usual as he was still half asleep.

"Can you let go?"

He groaned 'no' and tightened his grip. I try to slip out of the James-sized shirt, but he turns his body towards me and pulls me forward. I ended up being tightly held against him. His leg keeping both of mine from moving.

"Stop trying to escape"

"I have to pee you big oaf" I mumble, trying to push him away to no avail

"I'm deeply offended by your words, doll"

"My sincerest apologies, do you prefer beast?"

He laughs in that deep-ass morning voice but doesn't move.

"I'm gonna piss myself, dude"

"I'll clean it up"

"Quit being a spherical dumbass and let me go"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Because no matter which way you look at it, you're a dumbass"

"That's some goofy shit" He scoffs

"James!" I whine

He lets go and I hurry out of the bed. "You're gonna pay"  I yelled, rushing to the bathroom.

"I bet"

~

We brush our teeth, shower, and make breakfast. "What should we do today?" I ask

"I don't know. But, right now I have to finish up my work. "Ok," I nod.

~

I walk into James' office to see him on a business call. I get a good idea for my payback and I crawl towards him so he wouldn't see me. He turns in my direction and smiles. I rest my hands on his thighs and he rubs my cheek.

I gently rub my palm on his crotch and he tries to shoo me away. I unzip his pants and whip out his dick.

He gives me 'a look' but I ignore him. I circle my tongue around his tip and he clears his throat.

"No, why would I invest into a shit business?" He scoffs, talking to the person on the phone but glaring at me

I encase my mouth over him and bob my head up and down slowly.

His breath quietly picks up and he pushes down my head. "They don't know what they're doing. It doesn't matter that they made a decent deal, I refuse to risk it"

I take him all the way down to the balls. Which causes James to throw back his head and let out a small groan. I let out and quietly cough.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a...distraction"

I smile and pump my hand up and down.

~

Many more minutes of deepthroating and handjobs James starts to come. I make him ride it out and he finishes in my mouth. I zip up his pants and smile.