Good morning

TW: Abuse, murder, alcohol abuse, mentions of drugs 

Y/n's POV:

I woke up on the couch with a bad headache. Not terrible but not good. Nat was passed out on the couch as well.

I didn't have my shoes on, hat or sunglasses. How did we even get in here? I shrug it off and look at my phone. A text from James, from a few hours ago.

 A text from James, from a few hours ago

I guess he found my emergency key. But how nice of him to carry me in. 

"NATASHA!" I shout. She falls off the couch and covers her ears. "You're an asshole for that" She groans. "Oops," I giggle. 

"I'm going for a shower" 

"Have fun" She groans.

I go back downstairs with a loose pencil skirt with little pink flowers covering it and a cropped white shirt. "Hello Natty!" I smile, using a posh British accent.  She waves and slumps on the couch. "Go shower you smell like sweat, puke, and alcohol" I gag. "Yeah, yeah. Do you have any ibuprofen?" She mumbles. I nod and go to the medicine cabinet. I get her some water and the meds. 

"Thank you" She smiles. She takes it and goes to shower. I lay out some of her clothes that she left at my house over the years. She walks down the stairs with cloth black shorts and a white tank top. "Better?" I laugh. "Much" She smirks. 

~

"I'm bored" I mope

"Would you like to white girl to dance with me?" 

"I'd be honored." I smile

We turn on some random clips of songs, probably used for edits but we didn't mind. "Hold on let me film it so I can send it to Steve" Nat nods. I give her the ok and we dance, in and out of the camera. 

Se sends a clip to Steve. 

~

James POV:

Steve opens a video on his phone and loud music, laughter, and singing break the silence of my reading. Steve chuckles and glances up at me. 

"What the hell are you watching?" I ask

"Nat and Y/n dancing" He laughs, bringing the phone over to me. My eyes were immediately drawn to what Y/n was wearing. A cropped white shirt and a floral skirt that went down to the middle of her shins. 

Their "dancing" mostly consisted of jumping, clapping, and wiggling around.

 "I'm going to call her." Steve nods. 

"Please don't" 

He ignores me and FaceTimes her. "Hey, hon" He smiles. "Hey" She sings out. He places his phone so that we could both see what they were doing.