What would I do without you?

Y/n's POV:

James pulls me closer to his muscular chest. We were both naked and comfortable. I lay with my eyes open, staring into the darkness and listening to James quietly breathe in my ear.

"What is it, baby?" He mumbled in his morning voice

"How did you even know I was awake? I didn't move or anything"

"I always know when something is different about you"

He kisses the back of my ear and pulls me even closer. "What's the matter with my pretty girl?"

I instantly got butterflies.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep"

"$9,000 for a mattress and my doll can't sleep"

"It's not the mattress" James pulls me on top of him and stands up.

"Go get dressed"

I throw on some jeans and a T-shirt and he does the same. He takes my hand and Alpine hops on the bed with Brandy. "I'll bring her back" James joked.

We get into the car and James drives to some fast food place and goes through the drive-through to order two burgers and two fries.

We were basically driving in silence and eating. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

I was gonna fuss about it until he stopped the car. "Get out"

"What?"

"Get out the car"

I hesitate to open the door but do it anyway. He gets out and leads me a little further from the car and sits down. I sit next to him and we lay back.

"I'm confused" I laughed

"I use to come here when I was younger. A place to clear my thoughts when I was upset, sad, couldn't sleep. Anything"

I cuddle close to him and he kisses my head. "Look up at the sky"

I gaze up at the sky and look at the stars. "You saved me, my love. You saved me from that little voice in my head"

"What do you mean?"

I shake my head and smile. "It doesn't matter. Not anymore"

"Can you get me pregnant?"

"What?" He laughs

"I want a little baby! An itty bitty one" I mumble in a baby voice as I ran my finger up his chest

"I don't think it's the best decision to get you pregnant while you're working on your career"

I pout and lay my head back on him.

"Don't be a brat, we can have a kid after we get married"

"You better fucking propose too"

He chuckles and nods his head. "Swear"

We lay there for a few more minutes and I drift off to sleep.

~

I open my eyes as I feel James trying to take off my shirt and pants. "Sorry, I thought you would be more comfortable if I took them off"

I wrap my legs around his hips and pull him closer to me. "Take it all off" I groggily respond

"I'm not having sex with you"

"Why?"

"I'm tired and you are too"

I frown and lay down as he pulls off my pants. I cuddle under the sheets, flinging my bra and underwear at James.