First Day Of School

ERIN'S POV

It has been an eventful two weeks. I mean apart from cheer practice and accompanying James to his practices, I have been going out with Erika and her group of friends well my friends too. James and I have been spending so much time together. We also have been going out and oddly enough we haven't labelled them as dates. Although James and I have some type of connection we haven't labelled it as well. I am not going to let it bother me. Labels don't really matter.

Today is the first day of school and I woke up really early. Okay I might not have mentioned this before but my image matters to me, like a lot. I got up early to get ready and trust me James is up too because he has the privilege of helping me choose my outfit today. I am sure he has seen about twelve of them. His response is the same to all of them, 'I like this one. You look really good'. To be quite candid he is not helping at all.

On my own I finally decided to wear a black spaghetti top with red camouflage cargo pants and black sneakers. I wear a red jacket on top and carry a rose gold backpack, I am going to school after all. I tie my hair in a ponytail and put on my sunglasses. I change my phone cover to match my outfit as well. Finally getting downstairs after a whole two hours of preparations I spot mom by the kitchen island and I rush to hug her.

"Hey mom, you look...sweaty"

"Hey sweetheart, that is because I just came from a jog. You need to start jogging again." She responds

"Mom I am going to school. I am sure I have PE." I chuckle

"Fair enough." She says

"Your dad left the country around 4 am and he will be gone for a few days." She informs me as I eat my breakfast which Gloria prepared.

"Okay. Where is James?" I ask

"He left about fifteen minutes ago."

"What? He was my ride." I sigh

"You do now that you have several cars that belong to you" she chuckles

"Yea but what's the point of driving when I have a personal chauffer." I say and she laughs.

"Well drive yourself just once. James always leaves early on opening day. I thought he would tell you." She informs me

"Good to know. Which one of my cars has gas?" I ask lazily

"I don't know honey just try the jeep." She says as I put my dishes in the sink.

I kiss her on the cheek goodbye and I am headed to school. I can't believe James left me.

JAMES POV

I finally get to school and I am buzzing. I meet up with the guys and we sit by the pavement looking at the girls coming in. We also briefly discuss them. Taylor's ex girlfriend Emily pulls up and we all whistle just to embarrass her. She timidly looks at the ground and strides into the school building in haste. We all laugh because its way to funny.

I see Stacey pull up and the boys begin to whistle. I look away. I can't be involved in this, if Erin finds out she will be pissed. Like always she walks right to us and starts lecturing us about cat calling and we obviously deny it. She turns to me then says

"Hi James, you've been MIA"

"Is that so?" I retort

"Yeah. I mean I didn't see you at any parties." She answers

"I attended parties" I answer annoyed

"Well I certainly didn't see you at any of my p..."

"Exactly" I interrupt

"Excuse me?" she's offended

"I didn't attend any of your parties because of what you are doing right now." Damn she's annoying

"What am I doing?"

"Talking to me, you are annoying me" I answer

"James you are so rude..."

"Then walk away" I interrupt and immediately she does.

The boys and I laugh.

"You know James you should be nicer to her. She likes you" says Chad

"But I don't like her so why?" I reply and he nods his head.

After almost 20 minutes of watching people arrive I notice a familiar car. I am positive that it's from my house but I am 100% sure that Erin wouldn't drive, she hates traffic and drivers. That's why I take her everywhere. She parks her car and walks out. WOW! She looks really pretty. The sunglasses in her hair make her look more mature. I stand up and begin walking to her. She hasn't even noticed me.

"Hey stranger" I hear as arms wrap around my body.

"Natalie, get off me" I say calmly

"Oh come on babe" she says

"Fuck off" I say as I rip her hands of me and walk towards Erin. I can hear her scoff behind me but I really don't care.

"Rin, you made it" I say enthusiastically

"Right on time for your performance" she says sarcastically

"You seriously can't be mad" I say worried

"I am mad. You left me" she quietly shouts

Sigh. Of. Fucking. Relief.

I thought this was about Natalie. I put my hand around her neck and say excitedly

"Oh come on. It's not that big of a deal. Anyway I want to introduce you to my friends besides the basketball team."

We walk over to my group of friends and they look at me suspiciously because I had my hand around Erin's neck. They let out coughs which I know mean that Erin is hot. I glare at all of them then smile. I agree...she IS hot.

"Erin, these are my friends. Alex, Jake, Chad, Liam, Chris, August and of course you know Taylor. All of them except Liam, Taylor and Chris play football. Liam and Chris play soccer." They all wave individually.

"Guys this is my little sister Erin. Before you even think about it she is off limits. No you cannot bang her" I say and they all laugh. She elbows me and we all laugh.

"Nice to meet all of you. I am not good with names so you will have to remind me a couple of times before I get it." She says and all the gents nod.

"Where were you all this time" August asks

"At a school for troubled rich kids" she responds putting on her sunglasses. Taylor and I chuckle at her response

"Damn you are James' sister" says August and we laugh.

The bell rings so we walk into the school. Erin heads off to get her schedule and the boys and I go to our different classes. First day of school can't wait for the last day of school.

*****************************
Hey guys tell me what you think.
Comment
Vote
Enjoy
Love, Olly.