"I AM FINE"

I drag myself to James' room. I am dreading this experience. I knock faintly on his door and to my surprise he answers almost immediately.

"You are late" he says.

"What?" I say puzzled.

"Its six fifteen. I don't like tardiness." He says.

"If you care so much why didn't you come to my room" I spit.

"Whatever I don't care" he says coldly

What the fuck just happened?

I walk in behind him and I notice a painting on the wall. How did I not notice this before?

"Did yo–"

"Look orphan, we don't have to talk. Just sit and shut it. They said hang out they never said do anything and that includes talking so shut it. Zip it, lock it and through the key away. We can bond in silence." He says harshly.

"Okay dimwit I am tired of you thinking you can say whatever you want. I am not fond of you and I don't plan on changing that. Nowhere near, now here are the rules
1. You shut your big ass mouth.
2. Do not look at me.
3. Do not speak to me at all.
Got it" the look of shook on his face is priceless.

If I wasn't trying to be serious I would have laughed.

"Got it?!" I ask again

"Fair enough orphan. You take the bed I will take the desk" he says

I nod and we go out separate ways.

We're bonding in silence.

JAMES POV

"Okay dimwit I am tired of you walking all over me, thinking you can say whatever you want. I am not fond of you and I don't plan on changing that. Nowhere near, now here are the rules
1. You shut your big ass mouth
2. Do not look at me
3. Do not even think about it
4. Don't you dare even breathe my way.
Got it" she says .

At it girl. Finally. I knew you had it in you. Erin was so preserved it was boring. At least now I know she's got some fire in her. I won't lie I was caught extremely of guard. She came at me full force. To be honest its sexy.

"Got it?!" She asks again dragging me out of my thoughts

"Fair enough orphan. You take the bed I will take the desk"  I say she nodes and we take our posts.

I go sit at my post and plug in my earphones. I start listening to music and working on my laptop. Its been at least an hour and I hear faint noises in the background.

'No. Nooooooo! Its cold.... Dead! Noooooo'

I turn around, unplug my earphones and notice that Erin is sleeping. She must be having bad dreams. I plug in one earphone in my left ear and continue working.

'No...no...no. This can't be true.' I hear her again

'They called me in the morning. They are alive. Nooooooo!' She screams

Okay this is getting irritating. I walk over Erin and wake her up.

"Erin"

ERIN'S POV

I dream about the day I found out my parents had passed on. I have been having these dreams for a while and I keep it to myself. I don't want to bother anyone with my problems. They get more intense everyday. I am slowly dragged out of "dreamland" by someone calling me.

"What?" I wake up.

"You talking in your sleep" he says annoyed.

"Sorry" I say and turn away.

He sits back at his chair and says

"Erin,"

"Yeah" I answer.

"Are you okay? If you are not I could tell mom and dad to get you a therapist" he says.

"I am fine" I say.

"Whatever I don't care" he says coldly.

This is something I've noticed James does, when he cares about something and he gets shut down he turns cold. Wait, does that mean he cares about me? No! Nowhere near.

"Hey James" I say.

"Yeah" he answers.

"Thanks for waking me up" I say honestly.

"It wasn't for you. It was for me. You talking in your sleep was irritating me" he says.

I can hear his smirk.

"Whatever dip shit" I say.

After the whole two hours I go back to my room. Wasn't so bad after all.

************************************
Hey guys tell me what you think.
You know the motto:
Vote
Comment
Enjoy

Love, Olly