WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?

JAMES POV

"Fuck you James! You can gang bang Natalie and Stacey for all I care." She shouts

I grab a mug from my desk and I throw it after her, it hits the closed door then shatters into pieces. I hear her slam the front door shut and the sound of a running engine comes soon after. They left? I am more infuriated with the fact that despite me trying to tell her I love her she still walked out, and I'm a dick. Fuming, I turnover my desk and I start letting out my frustration. After throwing anything and everything I can, I decide to call Natalie. I'm sure it will piss Erin off.

As expected Natalie drops what she's doing to come to me. Within ten minutes I hear the doorbell and I rush to open it. As soon as I see her, I crush my lips onto hers and she responds by jumping on me. I take handfuls of her ass as I carry her to the nearest solid thing I can find, the kitchen island. I throw her onto the island and she runs her hands in my hair. Erin does that. I remember the feeling I get when she does that and am not getting it right now.

"You got me into this. I am going" echoes in my head.

I pull away from Natalie and I being to kiss her neck. I place small kisses on her neck then I place a small bite and she moans in my ear.

"James" she whispers in my ear as I bite her a little harder.

"I must be a really bad kisser," echoes in my head.

Why am I thinking of her right now? She must be having a great time on her date. Aagh! Her stupid date, why did she have to go? She knew I wouldn't want her to go but she still went away. Why shouldn't I have a good time when she is having one? I'm not going to brood. I'm going to have fun.

I run my hands down Natalie's body. It just doesn't feel right. What is wrong with me? I put my hands under her shirt and she moans as she supports herself with her hands on the island. I take her shirt off and unclip her bra. I caress her breasts and she plays with my hair. She reaches for my shorts and grabs my dick. I groan, she jumps off the island and pulls down my shorts. My guy springs out and she grabs him with both hands. She runs her hand down my cock and licks the top. I groan then she takes all of me in her mouth. She begins to suck and she does it an agitating slow pace.

"Don't play with me Natalie" I say as I move her hair out of the way.

She licks it then she sluggishly increases her pace. I hold the back of her head as she blows me. The closer I am the more aggressive I get and I can hear her choke a little. I drive her to go faster and deeper and she does. Close to my climax I hold her head in position as I shoot at the back of her throat.

She swallows and I wipe her lip. She stands then asks

"Quite aggressive today, and in the too open. Where is the little sister?"

Why did she have to ask about Erin right now? Guilt slowly creeps in but I remind myself that she went out and who knows what she is doing right now with Alex. I am not at fault.

"She is on a date" I answer her

"On a date? With whom?" she keeps pestering.

"Alex" I respond nonchalantly

"I would have never guessed. Alex is so sweet and she's so...her." she says

The instinct to defend Erin over powers me and I ask her

"What does that even mean? Are you saying my Erin is not good enough for him?"

"N-no, that's not what I mean...I mean that she's just not an amiable person off the bat and Alex is." She responds and there is a hint of hatred in her voice.