"SISTER"

Its been a few days since James and I started hanging out and we are making progress. We talk from time to time. We say hey at the beginning and bye at the end. That's enough for the both of us. I still don't like James and he still doesn't like me. Our parents think we are doing great so today they made me accompany James to his practice. I really didn't want to go but Oliv– I mean mom said I had to go so I did. We get to the court and there are already a couple of cars.

"We are here. Do whatever I don't care" he says care freely.

He gets out of the car and I follow him. I sit where his kit bag is and I watch him go over to some girl and kiss her. Oh wow, he doesn't even care that his "sister" is here. The practice starts and I am just on my phone the whole time. Halftime of their practice game he comes over to me.

"I am not going to say good job cause I wasn't watching" I spit.

"Why is that?" He asks.

I freeze. This isn't James' voice. This is someone else. Oh shit.

"Sorry I thought you wer–"

"James" he finishes off.

"I'm not. I'm Taylor" he says stretching out his hand.

"Hey, I'm Erin" I say shaking it.

"You must be James' girlfriend" he says mocking me, fully aware that I saw James kiss that girl at the beginning of practice.

"Oh fuck no. She's not my type" I hear from behind Taylor.

"Yeah neither is he. I'm his –"

"Sister" James says.

"Oh man, why didn't you tell me you had a hot sister." Taylor says shocked and flirty.

"First of all eww, she's a donkey. And second of all yeah, I do. She didn't stay with us because she was at a boarding school for troubled rich kids" he answers again.

I smack him on his hand playfully because of that donkey comment.

"She's more troubled than you?" Taylor asks seriously but I can't hold back my laugh.

"Yes. I would stay away." He ask coldly.

"Catch you later." He says and walks away.

"Troubled rich kids? Really?" I say laughing.

"It suits you" he giggles.

"Yeah right" I chuckle.

"I'm serious. You are troubled. I mean all those nightmares you are having" he adds.

"I think they are calling you back in" I shut the topic down.

"Whatever" he says and runs off.

After practice James comes over to me with the girl he kissed when we first got here.

"Erin, this is Natalie, and Natalie, this is Erin" he introduces us.

"Hey" I say cheerily.

"Hey" she responds plainly.

I see why her and James are together.

"Erin is my sister and Natalie she's...well Natalie" he says.

Oh if I were Natalie I would have been pissed. How could he not introduce her as his girlfriend? If he could introduce me as his sister why couldn't he do the same for his girlfriend?

"Are you coming to the party tomorrow night Jamie?" she says blankly

"No I have better fish to fry." He says rudely.

"Oh Jamie come on. Its been a while since we had it I'm dying." She begs.

Okayyyy. This conversation just got weird for me so I should go.

"I will meet you in the car Jamie" I say teasing him.

"Tell you what, how about you come to my room tonight and I'll give it to you" he says.

I gasp and turn around only to find out he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Natalie. Thank you God because if he was talking to me I would not have known how to respond. A few minutes later he comes into the car and we start heading home.

"Your girlfriend is pretty" I comment.

"What girlfriend?" He asks.

"Natalie" I say in an obvious tone.

"She's not my girlfriend." He says plainly.

"Friend with benefits?" I inquire.

"Something like that. She's a smashie. I don't do girlfriends." he answers

"What?" I say confused

"She is someone I occasionally fuck" he says harshly and it comes out dry.

"TMI bro" I say as I chuckle.

He looks at me and laughs. Are we having a moment?

We get home and find dad on the phone outside. He ends his call and walks towards us

"Hey how was it?" He asks as he hugs me and kisses my hair.

"Not a total bore" I answer.

"Been better" James answers as he hugs his dad.

"Good. Are you two ready for tomorrow?"

I nod and James says "yeah"

"Okay. What should be her surprise gift this year? Last year it was a car." He says.

"Another car" James says.

"No. We should get her something that she will value, something only we can give her" I say.

"A car" James says again.

"No. How about jewelry?" Dad asks.

"Yes and we can get her necklaces with our initials" I add.

"Yeah!" Dad says excited I will call the jeweler.

"Erin what initials are you using?"

"EH" I respond

"Okay" he nodes with a wide smile.

##################

I wake up to the sounds of grunts. Is he....? I listen closely and hear a female moaning. Is he watching porn? I hear

"Oh Jamie give it to me" followed by more grunts and the female moaning louder.

Oh shit Natalie's here. They better stop soon I want to sleep. At this point I wish I was a heavy sleeper. Unfortunately for me they didn't stop till 4 in the morning. Those beasts!

************************************
Hey guys tell me what you think.
You know the motto:
Vote
Comment
Enjoy

Love, Olly