"I think I win"

ERIN'S POV

After practice I seem to have gotten half the routine down. Mom and dad did come and they took tons of pictures. Mom was almost crying telling me how I'm the first cheerleader in the family. It was comforting to have their support.

Walking to grab my things I bump into someone and fall flat on my butt.

"Watch where you are going" she says

"I'm sorry" I apologize

"You better be" she says with a smirk and I finally look at her. Stacy.

"Oh you are one of those girls" I say

"What girls?" She asks

"Insecure that I'll take your role of self proclaimed dominance so you want to intimidate me into "falling into line" " I chuckle

"Ah!" she gasps

"I'm not insecure you twat" she retorts and walks away

I roll my eyes only to hear

"Well that went well"  from an amused Erika

"Meh could have gone better" I shrug and she chuckles

"Well a couple of girls and I are going to Randy's to grab something to eat. Wanna come?" She asks. My phone rings so I say

"Umm hold that thought"

*Hello*

*Hey sweetheart, practice over?*

*Yeah it is*

*Well if you're not tired I could think of a few things we could do*

I instantly blush how could James say this over the phone!

*So head to my car?* he says

*sure* I answer and I cut the call

Erika looks at me then says

"Given by how red your cheeks are, I'll assume you're not joining"

"I'm sorry maybe next time" I say

We exchange numbers and I head to James's car. I open the driver's door

"What are you doing?" He questions

I respond by placing each of my legs on either side of him. He, finally getting where I was going with this, places his hands on my ass and I kiss him. The kiss is hungry and lust filled. His hands wonder around my body and find their place under my shirt. I let one of my hands find its way to his member, and I graze it over his shorts. I feel him harden under me and I smirk against his lips. He let's out a moan and I bit his lower lip. He groans and gets more controlling happy that I turned him on, I open the door and hop out, walk to the passenger side and settle.

He is speechless! I smirk.

"What the fuck was that?" he asks puzzled

I giggle and look at him innocently.

"What?" I question

"You turn me on and then you leave?" He says slightly agitated.

I giggle once more, this time not responding

"You are playing a dangerous game Miss Hallow, a very dangerous game" he let's out low and seductive.

We drive home in casual conversation and I tell him how my audition went. He rubs it in my face how he knew I would do great. I didn't leave out the oh so nice Stacy, of which he said I should just ignore, as she was a nasty character. I couldn't help but laugh since there was a time where I could have said the same thing about him. He tells me about his practice and how boring it was because he didn't have anyone to impress since I was busy. I laughed. It was cute that he missed my attention.

Getting home I shower because a garbage man smelt better than I. James chose to swim instead. After getting dressed I walk downstairs looking for James who I find in the theatre watching The Outpost. I join him, cuddling into him.

He chuckles as I hog him and I smile. We switch positions and I lay on his back. He wore a sweatshirt which showed pieces of his back. Curious of the strips that were partially visible I rolled his shirt up.

"What are you doing?" He questioned

"This is why you swim with skins" I smirked I had finally solved the mystery.

"What?" He chuckled

"The tattoos. You don't want mom and dad to find out so you swim with skins" I concluded

"Oh that. They know" he says casually

"So why swim with skins? Are you ashamed? Do they bring up a past that you would rather forget?" I question

"Let's talk about something else, or better yet watch the outpost" he says shutting me down

Frowning I get off him and lay on my back facing the ceiling. He joins me then sighs and says

"We will talk about them another day, just not today"

I nod in agreement. I didn't want to pester him for information, I wanted him to tell me willingly. Turning to him I kiss his cheek. He laughs and asks

"What's that for?"

"Nothing".

James turns to me and looks me in the eye. His eyes hold a calm emotion. He traces my body with his hand and stops when he gets to my thighs. I try to kiss him but he moves away placing himself in between my legs. Lifting my leg he sits in a position where he kisses it so tenderly. Placing trails of kisses on my leg, he forms a path that leads to my core. Hovering over my vagina he switches over to the other leg.

My breathing is getting heavier by the second and I can assure you that Erin is throbbing. Begging to be touched. James continues his torture and this time he kisses her through my shorts and underwear. A moan escapes my lips and he does it again. He caresses my thigh as his hands slowly lead up to the hem of my shorts. Threatening to pull them down, for the first time since all this started he looks at me, I could feel the smirk that formed on his face.

Slowly he slipped his hand into my shorts got to my core and made circles on my clit at an agonizingly slow rate. At the site of my facial expression seeking pleasure, he pulled his arm out stood from his position and turned to the door. What the fuck just happened?

"What!" I exclaimed

"I think I win" he says and walks out.

Oh you did, but that was cruel.

***************************************
Hey guy tell me what you think
You know the motto:
Vote
Comment
Enjoy

Love, Olly