Chapter 1-The Awakened Dragon

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Douluo star.

This is a vibrant planet with countless humans and soul beasts.

There is an extremely wide magma space in the center of the land of Douluo dalu.

With the falling magma, exuding extremely high temperatures, this kind of temperature, I am afraid that the Title Douluo on the ground will not be able to sustain a breath time and will turn to ash.

Within the falling red magma, an extremely huge golden body appeared from time to time.

On the golden body, the diameter of each scale is extremely shocking.

At this moment, the red magma rolled violently and a huge dragon head suddenly appeared in the magma sea.

The dragon's head is as big as a house, and the dragon's hundreds of meters long whiskers are like little dragons sailing on magma.

The golden body stretches out, and the giant beneath the magma was a golden dragon that stretched forever.

The moment the giant dragon turned around, the entire Douluo star began to vibrate.

Countless volcanoes expel hot magma, covering the sky and the earth.

The sea roared, forming a tsunami hundreds of meters high and swallowing it towards the only two continents on the planet.

The continent trembles, it seems that they disintegrated at any moment.

At this moment, all the creatures of the Douluo star trembled in their souls, crawling along the ground.

Be it an ordinary person, the last Douluo at the top of the pyramid, the soul beast of hundreds of thousands of years, and all kinds of ferocious beasts, they all cannot help but tremble in fear, feeling as if the end is coming.

"Angel God, please show your miracles and save your devoted believers."

In the Wuhun City Elders' Hall, an old and pious voice came out.

"High Lord Seagod (god of the sea), please come into the world and save billions of people."

On the island of Poseidon, a beautifully plump woman knelt before the altar and prayed with devotion.

In the God Realm, countless deities with terrifying power immediately felt the sensation.

In the God Realm Committee, the clones of the five giants of the Divine Sense Projection gathered, their expressions overwhelming the movements that occurred on the Douluo Continent.

The evil god-king said: "Shura, your goodness and life immediately go to Douluo Star, how much can you save."

"Leave it in our hands." God Shura is about to come down to earth to save the world with the kind God-King and the Goddess of Life. However, in the next instant, all the disasters on the Douluo star disappeared in an instant.

The sprayed magma disappeared without a trace, the roaring sea was extremely calm, and the cracked chasm and collapsed houses on the continent were restored to their original state.

All lives remain the same as they were in the time before the disaster.

Everything seemed to have happened before, and it seemed like it had never happened before.

No, this is not an illusion, all beings in Douluo still remember that kind of soul trembling.

The five giants of the God Realm are also extremely convinced that everything happened absolutely now.