Chapter 62-Win Or Lose

Currently in Chapter 80 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

This piercing needle was made by Tang San during his vacation, just for this day, in case he still couldn't break through Ao Tian's defense, he would use this piercing needle.

The penetrating needles can pierce the Kung Fu outside the house or break the Qi inside the house. It is one of the most widely used anti-concealment weapons. It doesn't need to be activated by a machine, and it just needs to rely on the Tang Sect's hidden weapon technique.

Actually, there is another type of hand-fired anti-secret weapon, its power is even more terrifying, called Dragon's Beard Needle, but the materials needed for that thing are too rare, and it is impossible for Tang San to manufacture it now.

As soon as Tang San took out the four steel needles, the master woke up from the shock that Ao Tian brought him. His expression changed, but before he could stop speaking, Tang San's wrist trembled and the four needles had already been thrown.

Although this battle was about his face and if he could accept Ao Tian as a disciple, it was after all a battle between two seven-year-old boys. What if Tang San used that weapon for casualties?

He could only pray that Tang San's weapon couldn't hit Ao Tian.

These four steel needles were also sent using Laoyan's separate flight method, but the attack position has changed, it no longer attacks Ao Tian's acupuncture points, but his limbs.

Tang San's idea was very simple. As long as Ao Tian's hands and feet were injured, his combat power would inevitably suffer. Even if the two of them started hand-to-hand combat, Tang San would have full confidence in defeating Ao Tian.

At the beginning of the battle, Tang San was still very confident, and he didn't realize something was wrong until he saw Ao Tian easily break through the silvery bluegrass from him.

This scene was similar to the last time they were fighting, and the pebbles were unable to make Ao Tian lose his combat power for a short time, so he had no choice but to pull out the piercing needle at the bottom press box.

Now, he has done his best to mobilize the full force of his body and the piercing needle sent by the power of his soul. He should be able to break through Ao Tian's defenses. If the situation is better, he will penetrate Ao Tian's limbs and shoot from behind.

In this case, Ao Tian's combat power will inevitably be reduced by more than half.

Although it is painful to be penetrated by the Piercing Needle, this type of injury is still very easy for the Soul Healing Master to treat, so Tang San can safely use the Piercing Needle.

Tang San was just as shocked as the master at that moment. Ao Tian hadn't cultivated, but why was his defense still so strong?

When Tang San was waiting for him, four piercing needles finally pierced Ao Tian.

Ao Tian still didn't dodge it, two of the four piercing needles pierced his thigh and two pierced his arm.

Ding ding ding ding!

Four metal knocks rang out, four piercing needles fell to the ground, and all the small pieces in front bent.

"How is it possible?" Tang San yelled in his heart, he couldn't believe that he couldn't even break through Ao Tian's defenses.

How strong is Ao Tian's defense? Tang San was a bit confused.

This is already his strongest method, after all, what he does best are hidden weapons, not close combat.