Chapter 63-The Master Lost

Currently in Chapter 80 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

The master's face quickly changed and the countless complexity finally turned into a long sigh, the little genie in front of him having no connection to him.

What a shame ... I just hope that this little genius is not delayed by others in the future.

However, he changed his mind to help Ao Tian, it is not necessary to accept Ao Tian as a disciple, he can give some advice in a timely manner to avoid Ao Tian's detours.

Although there is no name for mentoring and learning, there is the reality of mentoring and learning. This is also a long-term investment and it seems to be a good one.

Thinking of this in his heart, he suddenly cleared up and didn't feel too bad.

As for admitting that his theory is flawed, it is not difficult for him.

He opened his mouth and said, "I, Yu Xiaogang, am willing to bet and lose. I admit that my theory is flawed and I will never ask Ao Tian about accepting disciples in the future."

Ao Tian looked at the master and said, "You don't seem to be convinced. In fact, you don't feel that your theory has flaws in your heart. That's right. You only need to say a word if you lose. As for whether you think that in your heart. Who would know? "

The smile on the master's face froze, and it was a bit embarrassing that Ao Tian broke his head.

He really thinks so. How can the theory that he has worked hard to study and summarize after a great deal of data and calculations be flawed?

After all, this is derived from a lot of real data.

The price of losing is nothing more than saying a word casually, and you will lose nothing at all.

The master did not speak, but Tang San spoke, endured the pain on his face, and said, "Since you keep saying that my master's theory is flawed, how can you prove it?"

Ao Tian suddenly became interested and said, "Then I will convince you."

He looked at the master and said, "I came to the realm of a great soul master at the age of seven. According to your theory, do you think it is possible?"

The master opened his mouth and immediately wanted to say that it was impossible, but he couldn't say it.

If he went before, he would definitely say that it was impossible, but now, after witnessing Ao Tian's strength, he was a bit skeptical.

Can he easily defeat Tang San, does he really have the strength of a great senior spiritual master?

"Are you really ... Already a great master of the soul?" Asked the master.

"Not bad," Ao Tian replied.

"It's impossible, six-year-old awakened spirit, seven-year-old grand spiritual master, how could anyone overcome more than ten levels in one year?" Tang San shook his head vigorously.

Ao Tian ignored Tang San and continued to ask, "So tell me, in your theory, how many years can the soul master's first spirit ring absorb?"

This time the teacher did not hesitate and blurted out: "423 years!"

"How did you get this data?" Ao Tian asked.

The master said, "Every year, countless soul masters on the continent go to the Wuhun Hall to register for certification after obtaining the spirit ring. I have worked in the Wuhun Hall for some years and have reviewed thousands of cases. In these cases, Even the most talented soul master has only absorbed 423 soul rings. Even if this data is not the most accurate, it is definitely very close to the limit. "