Chapter 61-Tang San's Failure

Currently in Chapter 80 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

"It's okay". The master slightly nodded and said, "According to the original agreement, a year from now, as long as his cultivation level surpasses Tang San, or his actual combat ability surpasses Tang San, you will win the bet but, yes, no. you exceed neither, then I will count as a winner. I don't need to repeat the bet, right? "

"No, just don't be ashamed after losing," Ao Tian said.

"Also," Ao Tian added, "Don't bother me again."

The master was a bit surprised by Ao Tian's strong self-confidence, but still, he said, "No problem, I'm willing to bet and lose, I can still do that, I hope you can do that too."

"I still despite playing tricks on you," Ao Tian said.

"You are Ao Tian, your tone is quite large," said the dean next to the master with interest.

Ao Tian looked at the other party without replying.

"Go ahead," Ao Tian said

Gu Yuena's gaze fell on the master's face, he looked deeply and then withdrew to Xiao Wu's side.

The master and the dean also stepped back a bit, the top of the hillside was large enough and the space left in the middle was enough for Ao Tian to fight Tang San.

"She seems to despise me, I don't know if after this battle, she will treat me better herself?" Tang San looked at Gu Yuena.

"Release your martial soul," Ao Tian said.

Tang San nodded his head and raised his left hand. Beneath the rising spirit power, silvery bluegrass with a purple pattern emerged from his palm, and it grew rapidly, spreading around him.

A yellow spirit ring rose from under his feet and moved around his body.

"Tang San, Silver Blue Grass Martial Spirit, level 16 control war spirit master, please advise!" Tang San's voice was strong and filled with strong confidence.

He looked at Ao Tian and said, "Ao Tian, if your level isn't as high as mine, then your only chance is to defeat me."

"So what if my level is higher than yours? Did I just win?" Ao Tian asked with a smile.

Tang San was stunned for a moment and shook his head, "Impossible. I have never seen you cultivate. Even if you first became a soul master before me, now your cultivation base cannot be higher than mine. ".

Tang San already understood that his Profound Sky skill was far more efficient than the world's meditation practice method. For the past year, I have been practicing hard while Ao Tian was wasting time. How can you compare to him?

How can there be people in this world who don't need to practice cultivation, whose cultivation level will grow?

"Nothing is impossible". Ao Tian said, "However, I still want to fight with you, don't you want this chance to defeat me? You will feel proud and be favored by beautiful women."

After speaking, Ao Tian also looked at Gu Yuena.

Tang San's careful thought of Gu Yuena, how could Ao Tian not understand?

Gu Yuena looked like a girl, but her temperament was enough for people to ignore her age.

No wonder Tang San was drawn to it.

When Ao Tian said his true goal in front of so many people, even with Tang San's calm temper, his face couldn't help but be hot.

Even the master looked at his disciple in amazement, and then at the incredibly beautiful girl, he secretly nodded with a smile on his face.