Chapter 23-The Douluo Title Appears

Currently in Chapter 55 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Ao Tian suddenly became interested, and pointed a finger at Xiao Wu, and said, "Come on, let me see what you can do."

"My skills are great, don't cry if you lose later" Xiao Wu approached with a smile, a crafty gleam in his eyes.

Ao Tian stood there, motionless, letting Xiao Wu come closer.

No matter what tricks Xiao Wu played, he was not afraid.

"I'm here" Xiao Wu blinked towards Ao Tian, two dimples appeared on his face, he smiled and raised his hands, pushing towards Ao Tian's shoulders.

From today's battle between Ao Tian and Tang San, Xiao Wu understood that Ao Tian's power and speed were very abnormal, much stronger than Tang San.

Thus, he understood that he could only surprise him if he wanted to defeat Ao Tian.

He pushed his hands towards Ao Tian's shoulders, and as Ao Tian raised his hands to block, his hands might take the opportunity to wrap around Ao Tian's hands.

If Ao Tian doesn't stand up, his hands can also take the opportunity to grab Ao Tian's shoulders.

At the same time, with a movement of his head, the long scorpion braid drew an arc and wound around Ao Tian's neck, blocking Ao Tian's retreat.

Ao Tian remained motionless, Xiao Wu's attack fell on him, and the moment his braids wrapped around his neck, he felt a little itchy.

Xiao Wu looked excited, she grabbed Ao Tian's shoulders with both hands, jumped up, her feet retracted, and then stomped on Ao Tian's stomach.

"Ha ha ha, the rabbit kicked the eagle, you lost." Xiao Wu laughed triumphantly, her feet exploding with violent power, kicking at Ao Tian's stomach.

Ao Tian's upper body was pulled by Xiao Wu's hands and braids, and his lower body was supported by Xiao Wu's feet. In Xiao Wu's vision, Ao Tian's lower body would be kicked by her, and then he would fall down and eat shit.

However, after stepping on Ao Tian's body, her proud laughter abruptly stopped and her body stopped there.

It's not that she doesn't want to move, but she can't move.

Her feet seemed to be pedaling on a great mountain and she couldn't move at all.

Her complexion changed and her reaction was extremely quick. After releasing her hands and pushing her feet hard, Ao Tian still didn't move, but her body flew back.

The long braid was still wrapped around Ao Tian's neck, and Xiao Wu was like a swing.

"The rabbit kicks the eagle!" With the help of the acceleration of the fall, she again kicked Ao Tian's belly.

However, there was only a muffled sound and Ao Tian's body remained motionless.

Xiao Wu used all of her strength to feed her body and her face flushed red, but she was unable to move Ao Tian's body at any time.

"The power of massage is still a little weaker." Ao Tian laughed and hugged Xiao Wu's feet with both hands.

Xiao Wu screamed the legs of both legs were hugged by Ao Tian, and her butt suddenly struck Ao Tian's body.

Her braids were still on Ao Tian's neck, and her legs were hugged again, this posture was extremely inelegant.

Like a hundred thousand-year-old soul beast, she has been well protected by her mother since she was a child, and she has never had such close contact with other creatures of the opposite sex.