Chapter 16-Tang San Was Abused

Currently in Chapter 49 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Before Tang San finished speaking, his throat choked.

"Alright," Tang San replied in a deep voice.

He decided that today he should let Ao Tian taste the pain of failure and let Ao Tian lower his arrogant head.

"You act first" Tang San looked at Ao Tian calmly.

Right now fighting Xiao Wu, Xiao Wu's strange soft abilities, Tang San had never met before, so he suffered a huge surprise loss.

If you do it again, be confident of defeating Xiao Wu.

Facing Ao Tian, ​​Tang San didn't feel any pressure on his heart.

If even against a six-year-old boy he cannot win the fight, then he is in vain to be a disciple of the Tang Sect and live two lives.

Ao Tian said no-nonsense, he reached Tang San in a few steps and hit Tang San's face with a direct punch.

He did not use the devastating energy in his body, and he had also suppressed the strength and speed of the physical body to the lowest level, but the force that he exerted was still much stronger than that of children of this age.

His physical body was even harder than the hardest metal in the world, and he controlled his power as much as possible, but he didn't want to hit Tang San with a punch.

The corner of Tang San's mouth was slightly tilted, he had never been afraid of anyone in the competition.

Although he is slim and small, for the past three months he has wielded the smelting hammer thousands of times a day, and his strength has been astonishing.

Because of this, he faced Ao Tian's blow and did not choose to use other techniques, and also struck Ao Tian's fist.

He believes that only by defeating Ao Tian by the same means, Ao Tian's proud heart can receive the strongest blow.

The rest of the boys watching the game involuntarily clench their fists, expecting Ao Tian to be defeated by Tang San in one fell swoop.

Ao Tian was so handsome, Tang San seemed ordinary, and under the psychological influence, these people were on the side of Tang San, who was as ordinary as them, without any doubt.

Xiao Wu stared at Tang San and Ao Tian with wide eyes, some concern in her heart, worried that the friend she had just met would get hurt.

Tang San was full of confidence and his fists collided with Ao Tian's.

With a bang, the slight smile on Tang San's face solidified and his entire body flew back.

And Ao Tian still held the striking stance, his body didn't even tremble, like a great mountain.

"This ..." Everyone, including Xiao Wu, was shocked.

Senior Wang Sheng unconsciously opened his mouth and knew Tang San's power better.

When he was fighting Tang San at that time, he used his martial spirit, and with the power of the tiger, he still lost to Tang San's power.

And now, Tang San was truly impressed by Ao Tian's blow... Wang Sheng couldn't imagine what would happen if he himself faced this blow...

"It turns out that not only is he handsome, but he is also very powerful, which made me worry about nothing," Xiao Wu thought.

Among them, Tang San was the most surprised.