Chapter 33-Xiao Wu's Mother's Secret

Currently in Chapter 65 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

"Aren't you worried?" Ao Tian asked.

"I'm in your place now, is it helpful to worry?" Xiao Wu rolled her eyes.

"You are not stupid yet." Ao Tian smiled and he rubbed her head vigorously.

"Don't ruin my hair," Xiao Wu complained, picking up the package from her and passing it to Ao Tian.

"I don't have a soul guide, you can install it for me," Xiao Wu said.

For a long time, she had been envious that Ao Tian didn't have to carry packages.

But it is a pity that there is no store guide for sale in Notting City; otherwise, she would have to buy one even if she borrowed money.

Human wisdom is truly terrifying, and indeed it can create something so magical.

To your soul beasts, this is just unbelievable.

Ao Tian took the package from Xiao Wu, moved his mind, and picked it up in his own space.

When he reached his cultivation level, he could already use the laws of space to open a portable space, so he disdains the use of those low-level soul guides.

Not to mention the small space, it is not safe.

"Is there something else?" Ao Tian asked.

Xiao Wu shook her head and said, "Nothing."

"Let's go then." Ao Tian came out first.

Xiao Wu quickly followed him, looking at Ao Tian's back in front of her, remembering that Ao Tian would see her mother when he returned to her. Somehow, she was a little nervous.

The two of them left the academy and Ao Tian asked, "The first time you came to the human world, didn't you bring something with you?"

Xiao Wu's face was flushed, playing with her fingers and embarrassed said: "I have spent all my money."

After learning that she, by registering for being a soul master in the Wuhun Hall, would receive an allowance of soul gold coins every month, she ran to register a long time ago.

Along with the salary of ten copper coins a day for work-study students, under normal circumstances, he should be able to save a lot of money.

But he doesn't have much idea about money, he doesn't know how to manage money and buys something interesting when he sees it, useful or not.

Until now, not only has he not saved any money, but he also owes Ao Tian a debt.

Ao Tian took out a golden soul coin and tossed it to him, saying, "This is the 60th golden soul coin that you owe me."

Xiao Wu stuck out her tongue and said, "You don't need to remind me, I remember. So rich and so stingy."

An hour later, a luxury carriage left Notting City, heading for the Great Star Dou Forest.

Xiao Wu leaned against the carriage window, looking at the rapidly rewinding scenery outside, and sighed: "So fast, at this speed, we should be able to return to the Star Dou Forest in four or five days. I walked from the Star Dou Dou Forest. first to get to Notting City, and it took me eight days and I was exhausted. "

"Why did you run so far in the first place?" Ao Tian asked.

Xiao Wu complained: "You humans, there are too many human soul masters in the area near the Great Star Dou Forest. It is too dangerous, my mother said, go a little further."