Chapter 45-Probing

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

The beast god exuded a powerful aura, his eyes landing on Ao Tian.

Seeing that Ao Tian was unaffected by his breathing, Ao Tian's assessment in his heart rose again.

Ao Tian arrived and transformed into a youthful appearance.

These guys in front of him are not close to him and he doesn't have a habit of looking up to others.

Ao Tian's body is not burly, but his height is about one meter and eighty meters, and his muscles are not obvious, so he belongs to a slim body.

With white clothes, in addition to that perfect face, the image is extremely striking.

He smiled and said, "I came uninvited, don't you mind?"

If you don't mind, the beast god and monsters complained in their hearts, but they were afraid of Ao Tian's strength. They would not do it easily before knowing Ao Tian's final result.

The beast god smiled and said, "The distinguished guest comes to the door, why would you care? Come in and have a seat."

He gestured please, and there was a tall wooden house near the forest behind.

Er Ming put Xiao Wu and Xiao Wu's mother down and said, "Senior Ao, my older brother and I are here."

Due to their size, they could not enter the wooden house.

Right now, they really had a need to shape-shift.

Xiao Wu's mother led Xiao Wu to Ao Tian's side. Ao Tian said that these guys were terrifying soul beasts. Xiao Wu's mother had to be careful, so she had to follow Ao Tian closely.

The beast god's gaze fell on Daming and Er Ming, and it lingered for a while. After being certain that these two hundred thousand-year-old soul beasts weren't capable of doing harm outside, he led Ao Tian to the wooden house.

"Brother, these guys are terrible, do you think they really are beasts of the soul?" Er Ming transmitted in a low voice to Daming.

Daming said, "Senior Ao shouldn't lie to us, and the aura they exude is very similar to that of our soul beast."

"So how are they in human form?" Asked, Er Ming.

In his opinion, if they want to have a human form, they can only choose to transform into a human form and practice in a human way.

But Ao Tian once said that these are soul beasts that are hundreds of thousands of years old and do not transform into human beings.

Daming thought for a moment and said, "Senior Ao also said that he himself is not a human, but doesn't he also have a human form? I guess the force has reached a certain level, and the spirit beast can change shape freely. . "

Er Ming nodded and accepted Daming's guess.

He suddenly turned to look at the lake that oozes the breath of life, his eyes lit up and he said: "Look, big brother, this lake is much more beautiful than yours, and it also oozes a strong breath of life. ".

Daming was a bit shaken and wanted to go swimming, but he thought this was someone's territory, so he put up with it.

"Let's stay here honestly, let's not go anywhere," he warned.

...

A group of beast gods led Ao Tian to the wooden house and he sat next to a long wooden table.