Chapter 48-Your Blood Is Too Weak

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Di Tian's momentum increased extremely rapidly, peaking in the blink of an eye.

"Ao Tian, don't you use your body to fight?" he reminded him of him.

Ao Tian shook his head and said, "No."

Di Tian was a bit sad, thinking that Ao Tian was obviously looking at him with contempt.

He didn't say anything else, a terrifying claw was thrown at Ao Tian. With its over 800,000 years of cultivation base, along with the Dragon Claw taught by the Dragon God, the power is terrifying.

The space on the Douluo continent was still a bit fragile. Around the Dragon God's Claw, space was constantly collapsing under the pressure of the ruling power, oppressing Ao Tian.

The powerful dragon aura filled this space, and everyone except Ao Tian couldn't help but tremble, and there was an involuntary urge to surrender.

Ao Tian sensed Di Tian's power and energy fluctuation and then controlled his power to the same level as Di Tian.

"True dragon fighting technique!" He yelled softly, and his white fists shot up into the sky.

The great killing technique of this dragon clan has already been cultivated by him to the highest level. Even if performed on a human body, this hit is filled with endless mystery.

Ao Tian used his body to fight the black giant over 30 meters tall. The small fists were in stark contrast to the claws of the black giant, giving people a strong sense of visual impact.

Everyone who saw this scene unintentionally began to tip the scales of victory in their hearts towards Di Tian.

Xiao Wu hugged his mother's thigh tightly, his body trembling slightly, his large eyes filled with concern.

Di Tian's claws rolled with power, constantly crushing the void, but Ao Tian's blow was unremarkable, like a weak blow from a skinny young human.

No matter how you look at it, Ao Tian will definitely lose.

Only Ao Tian knew that the power of his blow was completely restricted and he did not emit a single trace of aura.

Under everyone's gaze, a claw and a punch finally collided.

Di Tian's dragon claws and Ao Tian's fists were still there, there was no violent sound, no violent fluctuations of energy, at this moment, it seemed that time had stopped.

Everyone's eyes widened, staring at this strange scene in a daze.

Did that delicate fist block the giant claws of the black dragon-like this?

Who loses and who wins?

Ao Tian's complexion was very calm, with no trace of fluctuation.

Di Tian was stunned for a moment, but soon there was endless horror.

"How is it possible?" He roared into his heart.

Immediately, the sound of a click came and reached everyone's ears.

They all stared blankly at the huge black dragon claw, and a clicking sound came from there.

Dense cracks appeared on the black dragon's scales in the dragon claws, with a bang, the dragon scales exploded and flesh and blood splattered.

The dragon's claw, which was as big as a small house, shattered and completely disintegrated.

Pale golden blood gushed out from the dragon's fractured arm like a volcanic eruption, the blood was extremely hot, and it gushed out on the ground with a sizzling sound.