Chapter 43-The Central Area Of The Star Dou Forest

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

The Great Ape titan smiled a few times, like a little brother facing Xiao Wu.

Ao Tian knew that the two soul beasts of Daming and Erming liked Xiao Wu.

It's just that Xiao Wu has already transformed, and if the two of them don't transform, there will never be a chance.

Xiao Wu fell on Er Ming's shoulder and said, "Let's go back, Senior Ao will take us to that mysterious area."

Er Ming roared with excitement, a little eager to try.

Most spirit beasts are naturally warlike, and the Giant Titan Monkeys are even crazier fighting beasts. However, in the Great Forest of Star Dou, apart from the Blue Bull Python, no other spirit beast can fight it.

The sky-green cow python is the type that doesn't like to fight, which makes the great ape Titan very uncomfortable.

Now, knowing that there are many more powerful soul beasts in the forest, how could he not be excited?

"Against Senior Ao, I can't fight, but those soul beasts will never be much better than me," Er Ming thought to himself.

Before returning to the thatched-roof hut on the lake, Xiao Wu's mother was suddenly distraught when she saw the scars on Er Ming's body.

"Aunt Bao, it's okay, my skin is thick and fleshy, and I'll recover soon," Er Ming smiled.

Ao Tian looked up and found that the wounds on Er Ming's body were slowly twisting. If you look closely, you can see that the flesh and blood are starting to grow.

This guy's talent is good, Ao Tian commented in his heart.

"Ao Tian, ​​didn't you want to take us there?" Xiao Wu asked.

"Come on," Ao Tian said.

Sitting on the back of the dragon-horse, he first walked to the core of the Star Dou Forest.

Xiao Wu's mother and daughter sat on Er Ming's shoulders, following Ao Tian.

Daming twisted his massive body and followed him to the end.

They have walked this way many times. When they were young, Xiao Wu, Daming, and Erming were very curious about the labyrinth and used it as a place to play.

Although they rarely go there since they grow up, they are still very familiar with this path.

After walking for half an hour, Ao Tian suddenly stopped.

"Ahead is the scope of the labyrinth," Xiao Wu said.

A forest of stones appeared in front of them, and all kinds of strangely shaped rocks were on the ground, dividing a wide path, combining them like a maze.

However, the vertical range of this stone forest is not great, only less than a kilometer away, you can see the tall trees at the end, and the horizontal range is much longer.

Ao Tian held onto the horse's belly, and Longma continued and walked towards the stone forest.

Xiao Wu hastily recalled from behind: "Ao Tian, ​​this stone forest has the effect of forming a labyrinth."

Ao Tian didn't look back and said, "I know, just follow me."

Xiao Wu is right, this stone forest has a psychedelic effect.

It's just that this formation is crude in Ao Tian's eyes. It's okay to bully those ignorant spirit beasts and spirit teachers, and it doesn't do much for him.