Chapter 53-Pill Refining

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Thinking of Chrysanthemum Douluo saying that Bibi Dong had been in retreat last night, Ao Tian mounted the dragon-horse and headed to Wuhun City without delay.

He would return to Wuhun City to accompany Bibi Dong almost every month, so he was not very anxious.

Star Dou Great Forest was not far from Wuhun City, and he had already returned to Wuhun City a day later.

After waiting another three days, Bibi Dong, who was practicing in retreat, finally left.

All the elders above the Spirit Hall elders knew that Ao Tian was the number one power in the Spirit Hall, and even Bibi Dong's position as Pope was taken with his help.

After Bibi Dong left Wuhun City with Ao Tian, Qian Xun Ji announced Bibi Dong's apostasy and lifted her saint status.

Later, Ao Tian defeated Qian Daoliu with a single finger and said that because Bibi Dong was a saint, Qian Daoliu accepted Bibi Dong as Pope.

What pleased the high-level Wuhundian boys was that Bibi Dong, the Pope, was extremely conscientious, and she worked hard in her reign for several years, and she handled the Wuhundian in an orderly manner, making the force of the Wuhundian out getting stronger.

The plan to capture the two empires has also been put on the agenda. I believe that it will not be long before the Temple of Wuhun can dominate the continent and achieve a hegemony that will last forever.

The door to Bibi Dong's exclusive training room opened and a mature, moving figure emerged.

Facing the morning sun, she vigorously stretched her waist, and the abundance of her chest caused the maid beside her to secretly swallow, envy and longing on her face.

The golden sun shines on her delicate and flawless face, and there is no trace of blemishes on her face.

Bibi Dong was in a very good mood, after six days of retirement, she finally broke a small level and was one step closer to level ninety-nine.

She spread her hands and the maid woke up from her distracted state and quickly put the Pope's robe on Bibi Dong.

The moment she donned the Pope's robe, Bibi Dong, who was originally wearing a slim exercise suit and exuding mature charm, instantly added a kind of queenly majesty and nobility.

Right now, she uses a word to describe her, which is grace and luxury.

"Help me to shower and change clothes," Bibi Dong said, lifting her foot and returning to her dresser.

She was in retreat for six days. Except for eating and drinking, she had been in the process of cultivating. She hadn't bathed for six days, and her body would inevitably be a little uncomfortable.

"Your Majesty, Mr. Ao has returned." The maid followed her with small steps and said in a low voice.

Bibi Dong stopped abruptly and turned to look at the maid, the majestic aura of her body disappeared for an instant, and her voice asked a bit quickly: "When did he come back?"

"Three days ago."

"Why don't you notify me ...?"

Before Bibi Dong spoke, she ran out and ran to her dresser.

She knew in her heart that the maid did not inform her that she should be Ao Tian, so her words were not meant to blame.

The maid looked at Bibi Dong's hot figure from behind and she couldn't help covering her mouth and giggling.