Chapter 2-Yu Xiaogang

Currently in Chapter 46 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Not far from Bibi Dong, there was a young man who looked to be in his twenties.

The young man kept an inch, thick eyebrows, and large eyes, and looked normal. His body is straight, but his eyes sometimes show an inferiority complex.

Especially when Bibi Dong turned around and smiled at him, the young man always lowered his head unconsciously.

He felt that he was very humble, that he was not worthy of Bibi Dong, that she was like a fairy.

When Bibi Dong turned his head and smiled at the young man, Ao Tian's gaze fell on the young man as well.

From Qian Xunji's memory, Ao Tian knew that this young man was Yu Xiaogang, who was later called a master!

When Bibi Dong looked at Yu Xiaogang, there was a hint of feeling in his lithe eyes, which made Ao Tian feel very unhappy.

Dragons are arrogant and domineering. It has been a dragon for more than 500 million years. This arrogance and dominance have penetrated Ao Tian's bones.

At that time, Bibi Dong had been considered banned by him and he would never allow anyone to get involved.

Judging by his eyes, Bibi Dong and Yu Xiaogang, one is a tall white swan, the other is a lowly and weak toad, Yu Xiaogang is not worthy of Bibi Dong at all.

Not long after, Qian Xunji finished his brainwashing and returned to the papal hall.

Bibi Dong approached Yu Xiaogang and said cheerfully, "Brother Xiaogang, I heard that you recently developed a theory of the competitiveness of the ten Wuhun cores. Can you tell me about it?"

Yu Xiaogang looked at the girl moving in front of him, deep love and deep inferiority in his eyes.

How can clever Bibi Dong not see Yu Xiaogang's low self-esteem?

She smiled and said, "Go to your office and tell me in detail what your theory is."

Before Yu Xiaogang could reply, she had already taken a quick step towards Yu Xiaogang's office.

Yu Xiaogang had no choice but to keep up.

In the corner, a figure came out, it was Qian Xunji.

Seeing Bibi Dong and Yu Xiaogang leaving, Qian Xunji looked gloomy and clenched his fists without restraint.

"Yu Xiaogang, you waste material, you don't want to get involved with Dong'er. She is mine, her body and heart should belong to me!"

...

At this moment, the street where Ao Tian was standing was completely congested.

The reason for the congestion is him because he is so handsome.

The perfect appearance, the extremely beautiful brocade clothing, coupled with the lonely and lonely temperament that exuded, immediately made countless people love him.

It is part of human nature to love beauty. Even if it is a small child, that kind of beauty cannot be resisted by these people. All men, women, and children all fall for it!

"Superficial human beings." Ao Tian's mouth lifted slightly and the eyes of countless people suddenly lit up.

Several girls and young women rolled their eyes and fainted with excitement.

Ao Tian shook his head helplessly, his body turning into a wisp of blue smoke and disappearing in his place.

The crowd was waking up like a dream, and everyone was stumped. They did not understand what happened at the time. Why did everyone get together?