Chapter 50-The Ancestor Of The Dragon Race

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Ao Tian transformed into a human form, shook his head, and said, "I was sleeping in the magma space of the earth's core, but it is connected to some volcanoes. What's wrong?"

Ao Tian was a bit confused, although Gu Yuena was wrong, it was almost the same.

He didn't understand how the other party knew that he was sleeping in the magma.

Hearing Ao Tian's reply, a flash of blush quickly appeared on Gu Yuena's pale face, caused by her excitement and ecstasy.

With a racing heart, he rushed forward, approached Ao Tian, bowed, and said, "Gu Yuena has met Senior."

Right now, she, where the majesty of the Dragon King is, in front of Ao Tian, is like a girl next door in front of the older brother that she admires.

They all couldn't help but open their mouths in shock, unable to believe what they saw.

Surprised that the Lord Dragon King should have such a well-mannered side, and also surprised at Ao Tian's provenance, it was worth it for the Dragon King to lower her body like this.

Ao Tian was puzzled and asked, "Did you know me before?"

Gu Yuena nodded and said excitedly, "The Dragon God has information about you in his memory."

Ao Tian was even more perplexed. He didn't know the Dragon God before falling asleep, how did the other party know about him?

As if seeing Ao Tian's doubts, Gu Yuena reached out to pull Ao Tian away but leaned back when she touched Ao Tian's arm and said, "I'm sorry Senior Ao, I was excited. Let's go. the house and we talk. "

She gestured, please.

"Okay" Ao Tian entered the wooden house first.

Gu Yuena followed him, her nervous and excited like a little maid.

Di Tian and others also followed. They had already understood that Ao Tian is an ancient and powerful existence, but they were very curious about the relationship between Ao Tian and the Dragon God.

"Mom, let's take a look too." Xiao Wu shook her mother's hand.

She has been with Ao Tian for so long, and now she finally has a chance to get in touch with Ao Tian's secrets, why isn't she tempted?

Xiao Wu's mother picked her up and quickly followed them.

Although there are few seats in the wooden house, the space is very wide, it may be that the soul beast has a large body and does not like small space, so the wooden house has been built larger.

Inside, only Ao Tian was sitting on the chair, and Gu Yuena was standing next to him.

"Sit down and talk," Ao Tian said.

"I don't dare," Gu Yuena said.

The rank and status of the dragon clan are very strict. Now, she knows that Ao Tian is an extremely ancient predecessor, so she naturally does not dare to be rude.

"I said you sit down." Ao Tian frowned slightly.

Gu Yuena hurriedly sat up and then thought, and the entire wooden house instantly lit up, as bright as day.

It has the ability to control the elements and it is not difficult to glow in the dark.

Xiao Wu looked around her, trying to figure out where the light was coming from, but after searching, she didn't find the light source.