Chapter 40-Ancient Dragon Race

Currently in Chapter 73 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

The sky-green cow python was instantly terrified, its mouth wide open and biting towards Ao Tian.

At the same time, cold eyes shot up and the surrounding space turned a blue color, and everything went slow.

This is his domain, which has a slowing effect.

Here again, Ao Tian couldn't take the mouths of these guys anymore, and he slapped him again.

The 30-meter-long sky-green bull python also didn't have any resistance, like a small snake being dragged into the lake, breaking the sky.

Xiao Wu and her mother were stunned and their heads stopped working for a while.

The Great Titan Ape ran out of the water, roared angrily, and charged towards Ao Tian.

"Er Ming, stop!" Two voices sounded at the same time.

It was Xiao Wu and Sky Green Bull Python who spoke.

The Great Ape Titan stopped in front of Ao Tian, ​​but his big eyes were still glaring at Ao Tian.

The sky-green bull python swam ashore and said, "He had no bad intentions. He just threw us, but he didn't hurt us. Also, being able to launch ourselves into the air without hurting us. His strength is above us."

The enormous face of the Great Ape titan was shocked for a moment, scratched its head, and said, "Is that really the case?"

Xiao Wu released her mother, ran, stopped in front of Ao Tian, and said, "Ao Tian, ​​what's wrong with you? How did you send Daming and Erming flying?"

"That is all." Ao Tian smiled and waved his palm.

"I did not mean that." Xiao Wu was a bit upset and said, "Don't you just have the strength of a soul master? How can you shoot Daming and Er Ming?"

"Who said I only have the strength of a soul master?"

That said, Ao Tian changed his body to a youthful appearance.

"You are the elder brother of Ao Tian!" Xiao Wu exclaimed, covering her mouth, and couldn't help but back away.

The first thought in her head was: She's miserable, and she brought a Title Douluo back house.

But she reacted immediately and asked, "Are you Ao Tian or Ao Tian's brother?"

Ao Tian looked at this girl's scared gaze and smiled: "Ao Tian is me, and older brother Ao Tian is also me."

"How can it be two at the same time?" Xiao Wu still couldn't believe it.

No matter what she thinks, she cannot understand the fact that a young man and a child are the same people.

Xiao Wu's mother approached, put her thin and soft hands on Xiao Wu's head, and said gently, "Xiao Wu, won't you introduce your mother to your friends?"

Xiao Wu's expression was complicated and she said, "Mom, he's a Titled Douluo. The little one was my classmate at the academy. The little one told me that the big one is his brother, but how could they be the same person?".

The Sky Green Cow Python and Great Ape Titan approached Xiao Wu's mother and daughter and looked at Ao Tian intently.

Xiao Wu's mother waved her hand and said, "Don't be so rude, this gentleman is not malicious."

She looked at Ao Tian and said, "Mr. Ao, right? I went in and had a cup of tea in the humble house."

Ao Tian smiled and nodded.