Chapter 38-The Strongest In Wuhun Palace

Currently in Chapter 70 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

After Ao Tian sat down, Chrysanthemum Douluo and others dared to sit down.

After hearing Ao Tian's words, the three elders quickly sat upright.

Chrysanthemum Douluo asked, "Mr. Ao, what is the order?"

Ao Tian said, "You don't have to worry about the 100,000-year-old soul beast transformed into the Great Star Dou Forest, come back."

Chrysanthemum Douluo was shocked for a moment and said, "Okay."

Although he was puzzled, he still did not dare to defy Ao Tian's order. In the hearts of all the elders in the Spirit Hall, Ao Tian's order was equivalent to Bibi Dong's order.

This point, in the hearts of all elders, is beyond question!

Seeing the doubts on the faces of the three elders, Ao Tian smiled and asked, "Don't you ask why?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, "Mr. Ao must have his reason for letting us return."

Ao Tian nodded and said, "I am covering the hundred thousand years transformed soul beast... And also the great ape Titan."

"Understood, we will return to Wuhun City tomorrow morning," Chrysanthemum Douluo said.

Ao Tian gave an "um" and asked, "Did the Pope ask you to come?"

"No, the Majesty of the Pope has been practicing in seclusion recently. I brought people here on my own initiative. I also ask Mr. Ao to forgive me." Chrysanthemum Douluo stood up.

Ao Tian raised his hand, squeezed it, and said, "Sit down."

Chrysanthemum Douluo was relieved, sat down, and asked:

"Mr. Ao, this time there will be many soul masters, even the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Sect has masters here, do we need to drive them away?"

"No need," Ao Tian said, "Go back."

After speaking, he stood up, "I'm leaving now."

Chrysanthemum Douluo quickly stood up and said respectfully, "Gently send Mr. Ao."

Ao Tian gave a slight nod and disappeared down the hall in an instant.

The three Douluo elders breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time held the teacup and took a sip of tea to suppress the shock.

"Senior chrysanthemum, that adult from just now ..." A Contra couldn't help asking curiously.

"This is not something you can ask," growled the Ghost Douluo, whose face was hidden in the cloak.

Chrysanthemum Douluo waved his hand and said, "Okay, let me tell you that Mr. Ao is the number one power in our Wuhun Hall. You will be respectful when you see Mr. Ao in the future, you know?"

"Isn't number one in our Wuhun Temple the great consecration?" The Soul Douluo asked in surprise.

Chrysanthemum Douluo sighed and said, "The Great Adoration is defeated by Mr. Ao he only used one finger to defeat the Great Adoration."

There was a shocked inhalation sound in the hallway ...

...

Ao Tian returned to the hotel.

Xiao Wu was still asleep, and Ao Tian did not choose to tell her about her mother's affairs in advance.

Early in the morning, a ray of sunlight came through the window and Ao Tian, ​​who was half bent over on the sofa, opened his eyes.