Chapter 51-Please Behave

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Gu Yuena looked at Ao Tian expectantly, and Di Tian also looked at Ao Tian expectantly.

They hoped that Ao Tian could say something passionate to boost morale and then lead them to fight against humanity.

With the help of a senior who is stronger than the Dragon God, he can definitely take revenge and solve the soul beast crisis easily.

Ao Tian slowly shook his head before everyone's expectant eyes and said, "I'm sorry, this is a grievance between you and humans, and he has nothing to do with me."

He originally wanted to have fun, where would he lead the soul beasts to war with humans, or even destroy humans? Would I have nothing to do when I destroy them?

Also, after destroying humanity, how did he explain it to Bibi Dong?

Gu Yuena didn't expect Ao Tian to refuse, she was anxious and said, "Ancestor, you are our ancestor. Now that we are suppressed by humans, how can you not stand up?"

She could not understand, nor did Di Tian understand, since her own clan was suppressed by humans and almost annihilated. How could this ancestor remain indifferent?

"Don't call me ancestor." Ao Tian said: "The original dragon god just absorbed the dragon blood that leaked from me when I was asleep and gained the dragon clan inheritance, but what does it have to do with me? It wasn't my intention to happen, so why should I be responsible for you?

In my opinion, the beasts of your soul are truly pitiful, but in the human world I live in now, my woman is also human. If you want to exterminate humans, I'm sorry, I can't help you. "

Gu Yuena said anxiously: "Old Ancestor ..."

"Don't call me ancestors."

"Senior Ao, you are not a human being. Why do you want to side with humans? Humans practice fast and have a greater chance of producing strong people than we do. They can absorb ten thousand years of spirit ring even one hundred thousand years later. decades of cultivation. And the growth cycle of the soul beast is extremely long, and if this continues, the soul beast will one day become extinct. "

Ao Tian: "I think the two races don't have to kill each other, maybe they can find a way to live together in peace."

Gu Yuena shook her head: "What else is there? Human beings cannot continue to practice without spirit rings. They are destined to slaughter our spirit beasts. Therefore, the only way to survive is to kill all human beings."

Ao Tian stood up and said, "Sorry, I slept for hundreds of millions of years. Now I wake up and I just want to enjoy life in this world. Don't get me involved in the mess of the race war."

In his opinion, genocide is normal, and he has not known how many genocides there have been in the 500 million years that he has been sleeping.

After speaking, he looked at Xiao Wu and said, "Xiao Wu, let's go back."

Gu Yuena was anxious, she quickly stood up and said, "Senior Ao, wait a minute."

Ao Tian stopped.

Gu Yuena looked at Di Tian's people and said, "You go out first, I want to chat with Senior Ao alone."

Di Tian's people had to leave the wooden house.

Ao Tian said, "Xiao Wu, you should go out first."

After a while, only Gu Yuena and Ao Tian remained in the wooden house, and they both sat down.

Gu Yuena asked, "Senior Ao since you don't want to help us, why are you coming here to find us?"