Chapter 58-Tang San's Heartbeat

Currently in Chapter 80 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Xiao Wu and Ao Tian entered the Notting College Junior Soul Teacher Academy and went straight back to the dormitory.

The school opening ceremony will take place tomorrow, so everyone is inactive this day.

Two people are missing in the work-study dormitory, one is Wang Sheng and the other also reached level 10 and graduated with Wang Sheng.

Hearing from these working students who had already arrived, Wang Sheng had enhanced his spirit power by a small level during his vacation, and he was ready to go to the Middle Soul Masters Academy.

Ao Tian smiled and said nothing, Wang Sheng was filled with spiritual energy for him, and his extremely poor talent had been invisibly enhanced, and it was a unique opportunity.

Xiao Chenyu also graduated from Notting College, and I heard that he also went to the same intermediate university as Wang Sheng.

Ao Tian and Xiao Wu arrived early, and all the work-study students who returned to the dormitory rushed to Xiao Wu to ask for peace and respectfully call her older sister.

Xiao Wu's large eyes were bent into crescent shapes, and she just stood there with a smile, enjoying the feel of an older sister's head.

Seeing this, Ao Tian took out the mattress and the quilt and said, "Take it out."

Xiao Wu suddenly clenched her mouth and said unconvinced, "Why do you want me to go shopping?"

Ao Tian looked at her diagonally and said, "Then you can go to bed alone in the future, oh yeah, you don't have a quilt yet, you can go out and shop now."

"Don't be like that" Xiao Wu jumped onto the bed quickly, laying down the mattress and bedding tightly.

Ao Tian was quite satisfied and said, "You owe me so much money. It is estimated that you will not be able to pay it in a few years, so you will be my maid to help me work, and the money you owe me will be deducted from your salary."

"More than five hundred soul gold coins, then you can't kill me," Xiao Wu muttered in a low voice.

"So you do it?" Ao Tian crossed his arms and looked at her with a smile.

"Can't I do it?" Xiao Wu said with a grimace.

He quickly made the bed, patted the side of the bed, and said, "Please sit down."

"The little maiden adapts very quickly." Ao Tian sat down with satisfaction.

Xiao Wu puffed up her lips and said, "Do you remember your best with the master? Today you are going to compete with Tang San, but this is too unfair. I really feel sorry for Tang San."

"Why don't you remember?" Ao Tian said.

This was first mentioned by the master, and Ao Tian was a bit unhappy with the other party's appearance that I was the most knowledgeable and authoritative, and then he took it.

He was curious, under pressure from him, if Tang San's cultivation speed would increase by leaps and bounds.

"Why doesn't he come? I can't wait," Xiao Wu said.

Ao Tian looked at her and said, "You are so bored that you want to see the emotion."

Xiao Wu spat out her pink tongue.

At that moment, Tang San's voice rang out from outside: "Gu Yuena, classmate Gu Yuena, this is Room Seven."

Ao Tian and Xiao Wu turned their heads and looked towards the door at the same time, the first thing they saw was Tang San's smiling face.