Chapter 22-Xiao Wu's Challenge

Currently in Chapter 55 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

When Tang San returned, everyone in the dormitory was cultivating except Ao Tian, who was sleeping.

he walked lightly, and when he returned to bed, he found the lunch box next to the bed.

Tang San was puzzled. He opened it and took a look. There were some chicken thighs inside. They were fragrant, but they were cold.

"Tang San, have you returned?" Xiao Wu's voice rang out.

Tang San looked back and found that Xiao Wu had opened her eyes.

The other people in the dormitory also woke up from cultivation, only then did they find Tang San.

"This is..." Tang San asked.

Wang Sheng came over and said, "Tang San, I apologize for what happened at noon. This is a gift from Ao Tian at noon. I packed it for you. It's too bad it's cold."

After a long time, Tang San's anger almost subsided and he said, "Forget the past."

He looked at the lunch box and said, "I just had lunch with the teacher and I am still full."

Xiao Wu jumped out of bed, touched her stomach, and said, "I'm hungry, Wang Sheng, let's eat. Since Tang San has already eaten, don't waste those dishes, let's take them and eat."

Wang Sheng nodded and said, "Okay."

Xiao Wu frowned when she looked at Ao Tian, who was still snuggled comfortably on the bed.

Ao Tian has been sleeping since he returned from lunch at noon and has not practiced.

He approached Ao Tian and gently shook him.

"Get up and eat."

Ao Tian turned around and muttered, "Go eat, I'm not hungry."

The food in the cafeteria looked delicious to Xiao Wu, Wang Sheng, and others, but Ao Tian thought it was very ordinary and he had no appetite.

He and Bibi Dong have been wandering for ten years, and they have almost eaten all the food on the mainland, and their mouths are also very refined.

"OK so."

Xiao Wu had to go to the cafeteria to have dinner with Wang Sheng.

Only Tang San and Ao Tian remained in the bedroom.

Tang San looked at Ao Tian for a while, went to bed, and lay down to rest.

He would drive a few hours in the morning and study with the teacher for a few hours in the afternoon, and he was already tired.

Before long, Tang San was already asleep.

After more than half an hour, Xiao Wu returned with some people.

Seeing Ao Tian still asleep, Xiao Wu couldn't help but shake a few more times and said, "Ao Tian, are your martial arts pigs? From day tonight, I don't see you practicing."

Ao Tian sat helplessly.

He doesn't need to deliberately cultivate, the Dragon Clan's inheritance technique has been automatically running on his body.

Furthermore, when he reached his level, cultivating on the Douluo continent had the same effect as nothing.

I'm afraid that absorbing the spirit of the entire Star Douluo won't be able to improve his cultivation.

If you want faster progress, you can only go to more advanced worlds, such as the God Realm, or venture into the universe.

But he had slept for 500 million years, and now he just wanted to enjoy it, and he decided to wait until he got tired of playing before going to practice. No one here could threaten his life anyway.