Chapter 15-Chanel

"How are your sex lives, dolls?"

"Fabulous!"  They exclaim at the same time.  Both Jasmine and Camelia burst into a fit of giggles. 

Sammy nods in pride.  "My second favorite word besides Fuck.  Well, If y'all learn from me then I know I'm doing right in the world."

"What about you Sammy?"  Jasmine cheekily asks through the speaker.

Sammy stiffens and stares at his phone which displays the three way merged calls between him Camelia and Jasmine.  They were both his best friends but he didn't have the courage or balls to share his sexapade with the cougar.

It was obvious she'd been around the block more times than an ice cream truck . . .but damn.

Sammy felt his leather pants tighten and glanced down.  He had an erection.  Double damn.

He crosses his legs in discomfit.

Lord have mercy on my soul, Sammy thought, making the sign of the cross over his chest.

He wipes at his forehead and clears his throat.  "Girls all I gotta say as long y'all gettin' a good fuck for all of us, I can die happy.  Remember, keep the fights clean and the sex dirty." 

He couldn't quite keep a note of wistfulness out of his voice as he visualized their husbands.  

Jasmine and Camelia giggle simultaneously. 

"Hold up, I need to see if you y'all are being taken care of. Let's switch to FaceTime."

Jasmine and Camelia's images appear on the screen.

"Stand up, the both of you." He instructs.

"What for?" Camelia asks with a frown.

"Just do it." Sammy demands, crossing his hands over his chest.

They both stand.

"Now, set your phones down and walk away and back."

They roll their eyes at him but do as he says.

Sammy watches them with critical eyes.

"Camelia looks like she's been cocked more times than Rambo's rifle. Superman is big daddy energy."

He makes a tsk sound. "Jazzy on the other hand looks like her pussy closed up like an unused earring hole! Have the kiddos been giving you a hard time?"

Camelia laughs and Jasmine shakes her head in annoyance.

"You're unbelievable." She remarks. "If he heard you he'd get on the next flight and make you choke on your words."

"Double the hired help, dammit. You're a fucking royal and deserve to be fucked like one. I want the dick to be so good you're no longer moaning just struggling to breathe! You hear me? Now, when we're done here go find Russo and ride his face!"

"Sammy!" Camelia exclaims. "Mia is in the next room! She'll hear you."

He waves a hand dismissively. "If she doesn't hear it now, she will later in life."

"So tell us how is Zayn holding up with you in his face twenty-four hours a day?"  Jasmine shot back. 

"My charm melts ice, darling.  He's doing pretty damn well, if I don't say so myself."  He says polishing his nails against his silky blouse.

"So what's new and exciting?"  Camelia asks.

"Well my damn ass bag was lost, stolen or delayed since I got here to pick it up.  The boutique keeps reassuring me, constantly pleading with me to stay patient.  Plus, the playboy found himself a girl on the streets that's staying with him at the penthouse.  Hope and I are becoming besties.  That girl went from rags to riches overnight with the help of Moi of course."