Cast of Characters

This story is dedicated to my wonderful fellow Wattpad friends and readers. 
Their comments and criticism on past stories have been invaluable.
This one wouldn't have began without you.
Again.

Zayn St. James- Co-Chief Operations director of St. James hotel chain. Eldest of the St. James Children.  Lives his life with no strings attached. 
Hope- A lost young woman living on the streets of London plagued by her haunted past.
Sammy Princeton- An eccentric, uncensored, bold psychologist who has a fabulous sense of fashion and a wit to match. 
Jasmine St. James- Second oldest of the St. James children who works remotely assisting Zayn run the St. James Hotel in London.
Camelia St. James- The youngest of the St. James siblings, who always knew what she wanted and who at a young age and still believes in happy endings.
Julien and Angelica St. James- The overly protective parents of Zayn, Jasmine, and Camelia–their legacy.
Colin Edinburgh- Lonely aristocratic Englishman, Earl of Northcliff.
Jane- The nurse who takes Hope under her wing.
Jack, Benedict, Dominic– Zayn's best friends.

*The characters and events depicted in this story are fictional.  Any similarities to actual persons are purely coincidental.  This story is protected by the copyright laws of the USA and other countries.  Any unauthorized duplication, copying, or use of all or part of the story may result in civil liabilities and/or criminal prosecution in accordance with applicable law.
Copyright©️2021

If you haven't already read them, below is a brief summary of the stories I had on my profile that follow the St

If you haven't already read them, below is a brief summary of the stories I had on my profile that follow the St. James family.  Each and every one is a stand alone meaning you can read them in any order.  If you're looking for lots of romance with a mix of drama, mystery, suspense, and humor. . .Give them a read, I promise you they will not disappoint.  It'll kill time while I upload chapters for Zayn's story.  And yes, Zayn does make an appearance in each one. You can learn the most about him In His Yasmina and His Camelia. 
Enjoy 😉

HIS YASMINA:
Vengeful Cristiano Russo was heartless and ruthless promising to give Jasmine St. James a taste of hell, no thanks to what her brother Zayn did to his sister.  Ever since she'd met Cristiano, Jasmine's simple, work-driven life was comfortable and drama free.  Now, drama followed her like a shadow in the form of Cristiano.
He thought she'd fall like a ripe peach into his hands but never expected the burning spit fire that fought him every step of the way.  There's honor in revenge but Jasmine soon teaches him it isn't as sweet as it tastes.  And Cristiano makes sure she shares the bitter aftertaste before he's done with her.

HIS CAMELIA:
Stefan Steel is approached to protect the closed off, dreamer, Camelia St. James from an old enemy of the family.  However, after going undercover and in disguise nothing will prove quite as complicated as the attraction brewing between them. 
Stefan wasn't supposed to have feelings for her.  His heart was reserved for the irresistible Lady In Red.  And her heart was promised to another when she was just ten years old.   Camelia fights her feelings for the man who's sole purpose is to protect her but she soon finds out he was not the man she believed he was.  He was two faced.  And possibly just as worse as the monster that was determined to hurt her.

HIS DUCHESS:
Julien St. James was determined to become the man who breaks through the Ice Queen's heart.  Julien knew she was the one even before she knew it. Angelica Taverron didn't like that he made her feel weak.  She didn't like he made her feel vulnerable. She was inexperienced in love. She needed time.
He was willing to fight her every step of the way until she allowed him into her rock solid heart. But is he enough to melt all the ice? What they didn't expect was forces beyond their control tearing their whole world apart.