Chapter 1

Hello! This will be my first 'x Reader' fanfiction. Sorry if it sucks, apologies for any errors and enjoy!

EDIT (15/05/2020): it took me about 4 years to tell new readers that chapters 6, 8, and 9 are kinda weird and idk what went through my mind during those days.

Take note:
(y/n) → your name
(e/c) eye colour
(h/l) hair length
(h/c) hair colour
(s/c) skin colour
(l/c) lip colour

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

In Sabertooth, there is a girl named (y/n), (y/n) Eucliffe. She is the younger sister of the Light Dragon Slayer, Sting Eucliffe.

Just like the brother, she is also a White Dragon Slayer and has an exceed named (exceed•name).

Sting has been quite protective of you after finding out numerous guys took a liking to you. You were like the perfect girl every guy wants, with beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair, bright (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, (l/c) lips and a kind, cheerful and gentle personality.

Now you are just walking around the streets of Fiore along with Sting, Rogue, Frosch, Lector and (exceed•name). You were trying to enjoy Fiore before the Grand Magic Games starts.

While walking around, some items on display caught your attention, causing yourself to get separate easily (because of how childish you are). Fortunately, you were with your exceed so you won't be that alone...

You ended up walking around, trying to find the rest of the group. Instead, you knocked into someone. You backed up and looked up at the person.

He had pink spiky hair, black eyes, a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, a white knee-length trousers and a scale-patterned scarf.

"S-sorry!" You said. The man just stared at you before blushing at how cute you looked and at how long he was staring. "No worries!" He replied while patting your head.

He noticed (exceed•name) flying behind you. "You are a dragon slayer?" The man asked.

"Hm? Yep! A White Dragon Slayer! Why do you ask?" You asked as you tilted your head to the side.

"O-oh, just asking. I'm Natsu, a Fire Dragon Slayer, and this is Happy, my exceed. Nice to meet you!" he said "Aye!" Said Happy

"Nice to meet you too Natsu-san! I'm (y/n), a Light Dragon Slayer and this is my exceed, (exceed•name)." you replied

An awkward silence filled the air as you two just stare at each other. "So... did you come here alone? Natsu (awkwardly) asked while avoiding eye contact with you. "Umm actually, I got separated from my brother because I got attracted to the things on display." you (awkwardly) replied avoiding eye contact with him.author-chan: you guys are so awkward...

Once again, there was an awkward silence. "Well I guess I got to find my brother then. See ya Natsu-san." you said as you couldn't handle the awkwardness. "Yeah, see you too (y/n)." He replied

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: to be honest, I was writing anything that came into mind while writing this. Like I said, I'm sorry if it sucks, apologies for any errors and please do point them out. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas