Chapter 24

Recap:

I was standing in my position, confused and surprised. What did I just see? Did I just die? What happened? It showed that I took Cobra's position, and got squashed by the dragon's fist. What..just..happened?

On with Chapter 24:

3RD PERSON POV

"What the...? There was just a ripple in the flow of time. Did something happen to Eclipse?" F.Rogue asked himself in confusion. Suddenly, he heard someone shouting from above him. He looked up and saw Natsu.

Natsu actually jumped down from Atlas Flame, who was flying above Motherglare, while shouting "Never look away in the middle of a fight!" as he punched F.Rogue, causing him to fall to his side. "I'm gonna keep my promise!" Natsu added after landing on Motherglare.

"Promise? What are you talking about?" F.Rogue questions Natsu as he got back to his two feet. "I made a promise to the future Lucy." Natsu answered as fire lit up on his fist. F.Rogue then scrunched up his face.

Natsu then charges at F.Rogue, whilst the two dragons with them, Motherglare and Atlas Flame, were fighting as well..

===SHORT TIME SKIP===

Atlas Flame was running on the ground with Natsu on his back. Atlas Flame then jumps and flies up into the sky whilst charging towards Motherglare, who was flying. Natsu then jumped onto Motherglare , only to be met with F.Rogue.

Motherglare then crashed into an enormous wall due to Atlas Flame crashing into it, causing it to lie on the broken wall diagonally. Natsu and F.Rogue then jumped down onto its tail to balance. The next moment, Motherglare was up and fighting with the fire dragon.

They were grasping each other's hands whilst pushing each other. Meanwhile, Natsu kicked F.Rogue on the stomach while shouting, "Go back to your own...time period!" He ended his sentence while kicking F.Rogue on the chin with his fired feet.

F.Rogue stepped back and regained his composure. "I have no intention of going back." He responded Natsu. "Then what'll happen to the current Rogue?! Natsu questioned angrily. "Eventually, I'll become with myself." F.Rogue answered while his body slowly turned into a shadow.

"Like two overlapping shadows..." He added. "So you wanna steal Rogue's future, too?" Natsu guessed. "There is no future!" F.Rogue shouted. "Not as long as Acnologia exists!" He stated. In shadow form, F.Rogue circled around Natsu and saying "That's why I came here, to create the future!"

Natsu cautiously looked at F.Rogue who was slowly getting closer to him. F.Rogue caught Natsu off guard and attack him, causing Natsu to shout in pain and become unbalance. He was rolling down the tail of Motherglare.

Natsu reached out his arm and tried to grab onto the tail so he wouldn't fall from hundreds of feet above the ground. Fortunately, at the end of the tail, he managed to hold onto it, causing him to hand onto for his dear life.

===TIME SKIP 'CAUSE LAZY AF===

《You guys should know this part...when Natsu beat F.Rogue and all went back to normal..I'm sorry but the fighting scene would really bore you guys..》

YOUR POV

Several days after the Grand Magic Games, we had a party 《i think》 in the palace. I was wearing a (f/c) dress with (any pattern/design you want). I was having a last-minute prep to make myself prettier. While doing so, Yuki-chan was staring at herself through the mirror and said,

"Do I really have to wear these clothes?" she was wearing a mint green dress with a matching flower hair clip while blushing slightly. I looked at her lovingly and said "Of course, Yuki-chan! It's suited for you too!"