Chapter 22

Izumi-chan: someone, not gonna mention without permission, suggested that we could call the future version of Rogue, 'M.Rogue' like in Dragon Ball. 'M' stands for 'Mirai' which means 'Future'. So, how do you guys prefer to call him? 'M.Rogue' or 'F.Rogue'? You can suggest any names to call him too!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

You got squashed by the stone dragon's fist, saving Cobra's life by sacrificing yours. Blue Pegasus tried to find a pulse but unfortunately..none was found.

On with Chapter 22:

3RD PERSON POV

The members of Blue Pegasus, and even Cobra, was crying at your loss. Cobra was blaming himself for your death as he was the one in danger in the first place, not you. However, that was not the only emotional moment happening. There were others that were crying for their own loses somewhere around town.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛ

The two dragons, Atlas Flame and Motherglare were still fighting in the sky as the chaos was still occuring. "Shall I deliver the finishing blow?: F.Rogue questioned no one in particular. Natsu just glared at him.

"Do it! Motherglare!" F.Rogue ordered. Motherglare then charged at Atlas Flame while roaring. Atlas Flame managed to dodge just by a hair as he flew upwards. "What are you thinking, Atlas Flame?" Motherglare asked as he chased Atlas Flame.

"Why are you assisting that human?" He continued. "I told you. We're talking about a child
raised by Igneel, king of the Fire Dragons. Human or not, we're kin!" Atlas Flame tried to convince. "I cannot comprehend that. But if you're against me, I shan't hold back!" Motherglare declared.

"I wouldn't want you to." Atlas Flame answered. At the same time, Natsu was consuming Atlas Flame's flames. "Bastard. You still intend to fight? You don't know when to give up." F.Rogue said. "That's 'cause I just need to eat flames to get my power back!" Natsu exclaimed as he jumped upwards.

"That may be, but your wounds haven't healed. No matter how much power you get back, if you suffer a fatal blow, it's all over!" F.Rogue stated.

As soon as he finished, he dodged Natsu's attack and shot a dark beam towards Natsu. Unfortunately for him, he missed. At the same time, Motherglare attacked Atlas Flame, causing Natsu to barely land on Atlas Flame.

As Motherglare flew towards Atlas Flame, F.Rogue shouted "Eat this!" while throwing an attack. Natsu dodged it by jumping towards F.Rogue, while saying "I can't afford to lose! Not against nobody or nothin'!"

He then landed on Motherglare and said "I made a promise." as his scarf and cape sway in the wind. "A promise?" F.Rogue questioned.

====MEANWHILE WITH BLUE PEGASUS===

While the others were trying to start to heartbeat again, Cobra continued to attack the rock-scaled dragon..with slight anger for your death. He jumped high and punched the dragon hard with his poison, causing the rocks to break into smaller pieces.

"Unless your poison can penetrate this body, it's useless!" the rock dragon stated. Cobra was prepared to continue punching until the dragon said "And I think it's about time for my turn." as he flew straight upwards, causing Cobra to lose his gripping and fall.

Fortunately for him, he managed to land on his feet like a cat. "Prepare yourself!" the dragon shouted as he flew downwards to Cobra.

===MEANWHILE===

Ultear was on the ground, on her knees, staring into space as she thought. "My life was cursed."  She thought as she remembered the past events. "I've deceived people, mocked them, and taken their lives."  she thought as she remembered when she was younger and making Jellal evil.

"But, Gray..." she then remembered "You gave me a chance to live as a human being. I intended the independent guild Crime Sorciere to be my way of  atoning my sins."

"I meant to atone...but I didn't change. I'm still witch who doesn't think twice about murdering someone. I...I don't deserve to live."

FLASHBACK

She then remembered when she was a little girl, being in Crime Sorciere's library, researching. She got up from her seat when she heard footsteps, meaning it was Master Hades, and stood with one knee on the floor.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Izumi-chan: I'll stop here for now..after publishing this, I'll start on the next one. While writing this, I kept listening to 'Hello', 'Hotline Bling', 'What do you mean' and 'Locked Away'...I was bored don't judge. And also, if I showed you my flaws, if I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? XD

VOTE GOAL: 15

QOTD: Who is your favourite in Fairy Tail?
MAH ANSWER: Roguee and Froschh<3

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas