Chapter 13

Izumi-chan: Should I write another book?? I might not relate it to the original story though... I'll ask later at the end..

In case you guys didn't know, these to brackets '《》' shows my short comments on the sentences.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

People were staring at us, mostly me, that they changed the members and me going to Fairy Tail. I saw Sabertooth looking at me, shocked, especially Sting onii-chan and Minerva smirking actually..

I looked ahead to avoid their gaze and prepared myself for the battle. 'Let's do this!' I said to myself.

On with Chapter 13:

3RD PERSON POV

"Show us your fighting skills! Your magic! And the bond you have with your comrades! The final day! A survival game in which everyone participates! Let the Grand Magic Games begin!" Chapati announced excitedly.

"And for this final battle, the battlefield us the entire city of Crocus-kabo!" Mato stated. "The members of each guild have already dispersed and are standing by." Yajima said.

ⓜⓔⓐⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

STING'S POV

I was sitting on a crate while we were planning on a strategy. I kept wondering that why did (y/n) join Fairy Tail?! Why did she join Fairy Tail out of all guilds?! Great, we have to defeat an ex-member of Sabertooth.

"*sigh* Good Luck, (y/n)." I mumbled quietly to myself.

ⓜⓔⓐⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

"The teams run around town and of they encounter an enemy guild, a battle ensues. If an opponent loses consciousness or becomes unable to fight, the other side will gain one point." Chapati explained

"And each guild assigns one leader." "Although the guilds don't know who the other guild leaders are-kabo!" "If the leader is defeated, the other team gets five points. So theoretically, the highest score would be 45 points. Evert guild has a chance to win." Yajima, Mato and Chapati explained. 《blah blah blah too boring!!》

ⓜⓔⓐⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

"Listen. we have no choice but to win. To get Lucy back!" Erza said "Hopefully Natsu and the others will safely rescue her.." you said

"But we can't pin our hopes on that." Gajeel stated. "Even so, we've got another motive for winning this thing." Gray said. "We gotta win for the guys in the guild who had it rough while we were gone those seven years." Laxus said.

We then we into a group huddle. "Let's go!" Erza cheered. "Yeah!" We said before standing in a straight line with our eyes closed. I could tell people watching us were surprised, seeing us doing nothing. But we were merely following Mavis' strategy.

=====тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ=====

(Y/N)'S POV

We finally opened our eyes when we heard Mavis said, "Begin Operation: Fairy Star!" "Roger!" We responded while running to our checkpoints.

My heart was beating from excitement and nervousness. Was this how Fairy Tail felt when fighting side by side? I've never felt this when going on missions with onii-chan and Rogue before.

My eyes widened when I suddenly remembered about (exceed•name). 'I hope s/he is safe. I don't what would happen if I were to lose her/him.' I thought.

I shook my head. 'Of course (exceed•name) is safe! S/He's (exceed•name)! Now to focus on the battle!' I said to myself.

After being brought back into reality, I heard that Mavis said that there is a 97% that Rufus will attack. She then said, "Ignore the lights in the sky and in two seconds, you can dodge it."

I did as told and managed to dodge Rufus' attack. I smirked to myself.

Soon, we were tied up with Sabertooth. "(Y/n), scan for enemies while supporting the rear guard!" Mavis instructed. I responded by running towards the destination.

While running, I then remembered about the discussion/meeting before the games when seeing Gray struggling to fight Rufus in a library through the Lacrima vision.

FLASHBACK

"Wait a minute, Number One. Then Rufus has pinpointed the locations me and the others?" I asked Mavis. "That's right. I believe Rufus should be defeated first." she responded while sitting on a table.

"Let me do it. Number One, it's okay, isn't it?" Gray said. "According to my calculations, you and Rufus aren't a very good match for each other. The chances of you winning are very..." Mavis' words trailed off.

"I don't give a damn about that! I'm gonna help Lucy. And also pay him back for kickin' my ass before. Let me fight as a Fairy Tail wizard!" Gray said back.

My eyes widened at his determination towards beating Sabertooth. Normally, people would just give up when they were first beaten by us. Also, they care for each other.. I wish Sabertooth was like that.. I'm still not really over with Sabertooth being selfish.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Do your best, Gray!" I said to myself as I continued running to my checkpoint after seeing an explosion not to far away.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: man I'm sleepy. *yawn* I literally yawned when I typed that... I watched 11 out of 12 episodes of Dangan Ronpa from 10pm to 3am last night. Didn't regret one bit. Also, should I write another book? I want to do something when I ran out of ideas for this book.. if you agree, then comment on the names of the animes that I stated. If you don't, meh.

ANIMES I WISH TO WRITE ABOUT if I have any ideas..not a one shot book :

FAIRY TAIL

KUROKO NO BASUKE

TOKYO GHOUL

HAIKYUU!!

FREE! IWATOBI SWIM CLUB raise your hand if your bae is Makoto as well 🙋

HETALIA

ATTACK ON TITAN

K-PROJECT

OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB

MEKAKUCITY ACTORS/ KAGEROU PROJECT need help with this actually..

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas