Chapter 3

Wow... 100 reads already...

Author-chan: so I kinda messed up the details in the previous story because I don't really remember the plot... Sorry... But I got lazy of changing it after watching the episode... So I'm just gonna deal with it. But still, enjoy!

P.S. Reader-chan is 18 years old! A year younger than Sting onii-chan

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:
Previously in Chapter 2,

You wanted to see your guild, especially your brother, to look cool when fighting in the arena and to show who are the champions of the Grand Magic Games for the past few years.

On with Chapter 3:

(Y/N)'S POV

=====fεω нσυrs ιατεr,, at 10.45 рм===

"I wonder where onii-chan is..." I thought while walking around. "We are supposed to be back by midnight and it's 10.45pm now..." 《Author-chan: I actually don't know the real timing...Just guessing

After minutes of walking around, I saw a crowd. Curiosity took over me and I walked over to the crowd. Soon, I heard 3 familiar voices. You said 'excuse me' multiple times while trying to get to the front.

STING'S POV

"Onii-chan?" I heard. I looked around and saw (y/n) with (exceed•name), trying to understand what was happening.

"(Y-y/n)? What are you doing out here at this time?" I asked. "I was looking for you guys. It's almost midnight." (Y/n) answered back.

"Well then, Rogue, Lector, Frosh, let's go, shall we?" I said. "Hmm." Rogue hums in reply. "Well see you soon, Natsu-san." I said to Natsu-san before going back.

NATSU'S POV author-chan: so many POVs, oh mah god

"Onii-chan?" I mumbled while everyone except for me, Lucy and Happy left. "Apparently that girl is Sting's sister... She's really pretty too." said Lucy.

"Yeah-eh?!" I looked away while blushing hard. "Did you say something Natsu?" Lucy asked me. "N-Nothing!" Damn me and my stuttering. "You liiiiiikkee heeeerrr!" teased Happy. "I do not!" I shouted at him.

The argument continued until we went back to their inn.

======τiмε sкiρ тσ мidиigнт=======

(Y/N)'S POV

It was finally time for the Grand Magic Games to start. I was so excited despite not participating.

"Good Luck guys!" I wished as I hugged all of them. "Thank you, (y/n)." "Hm." "Thanks." "Thanks, (y/n)." "Mhm." Is said by all of them.

===сαи'т вειiενε iτ's αиσтнεr τiмε sкiр, еrмαнgеrd===

After the mini competition, the guilds that will be participating in the Grand Magic Games are announced. Once again, Sabertooth came in first!

"Ahh... We're first in this once again. Hopefully we will win first in the GMG again." I thought.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

Deadline for next chapter: April 5

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas