Chapter 14

Izumi-chan: I am so in love with this song! It's catchy :3. Hopefully you guys can see the picture or video.. I couldn't see it for the previous chapter.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Do your best, Gray!" I said to myself as I continued running to my checkpoint after seeing an explosion not to far away.

On with Chapter 14:

(Y/N)'S POV

'I was told to be right here, right now.' I thought as I stopped on the checkpoint First Master showed.

"Boreas, God of the North Wind!" I heard as wind blew. I looked up and saw Cheria from Lamia Scale in the sky. 'Just as First Master predicted!' I thought.

Cheria then lands on a lamp post. "You're the one Lyon loves!" She said while pointing a finger to me. "Eh?" I said as my head was tilted a bit to the side. "Hmph, then, vanish!" Cheria said as I was surrounded with black 'wind'.

I managed to escape from the 'cage' and shot a Light Dragon's Roar towards her. We then, somehow, were engaged in a hand to hand combat.

A sudden beam of light in the sky stopped everyone's movements. "What?" "What was that?" We said as we paused our fighting. "You're leading Lyon astray!" Cheria said after we stepped back from each other.

"I am not!" I shouted back. We then, continued our fight. "This is a tough fight for Cheria. Then again, her oppenent is (y/n)." "Dammit. We're back to this old crap again."

Two voices were then heard. I turned around and saw Gray, covered in bruises and scratches. "What's wrong, Gray? You're all beat up." I looked back and saw Lyon.

"I had some minor business to take care of. (Y/n)!" Gray answered Lyon. "Yes?" I answered. "Let's take them out together." Gray said.

ⓜⓔⓐⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

3RD PERSON POV

Rogue was on the floor, panting after the intense fight with Gajeel, who was standing, towering him. "Go ahead, say it again. Who's not as strong as whom?" Gajeel said.

Rogue chuckled before speaking, "Little by little, I feel like I've come to understand...why you joined Fairy Tail." "What are you talkin' about?" Gajeel questioned.

"I don't want to blame you for not remembering. I was a little brat. Just a little nuisance who idolized Phantom Lord, the guild you were in. I wanted to join Phantom Lord too when I got bigger. But the guild lost in a war with Fairy Tail and disbanded. And of all things, you joined the hated Fairy Tail. I couldn't believe it.

For you to join the guild that destroyed Phantom Lord...But I was sure you had a reason. A reason for being in Fairy Tail... And now I understand that reason. They're comrades, aren't they? No one feels that way in Sabertooth. We're the Master's soldiers. His orders are absolute. Victory is absolute.

What is a guild? Comrades... What... am I fighting for? Now I understand why you people are so strong. That's why we can't beat you. Although the daughter, who's in a league of her own, and Sting, who's revved up because of Lector, are different stories." Rogue said.

After a pause, Gajeel spoke up. "Stand up. You didn't understand nothin'. Geehee. The frog is your comrade, ain't he?" "Frog?" Rogue was confuse for a second until he remembered seeing Frosch on the routing section. He immediately stood up and went closer to Gajeel.

"Frosch is a cat!" He retorted. "An Exceed, to be exact...Right?" Gajeel corrected Rogue. "That's right, Frosch is my comrade. You got me." Rogue said while calming down. "Rogue. Look in front of you. The enemy still stand before you." Rogue heard a dark voice said to him. "Where are you?! Who are you?!" Rogue shouted while looking around.

ⓜⓔⓐⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

(Y/N)'S POV

"You're stubborn, Gray. I'll give you that." Lyon said as he progressed forward to attack Gray. "It's not like you to try and butter me up, Lyon!" Gray said as he managed to dodge the incoming attack. "(Y/n)!" "Right! Light Dragon's Roar!" I used the magic as Gray used Ice Make: "Shotgun".

"Dance of the Sky God!" "Nice, Cheria!" Cheria managed to block the attack. "Don't just stand there, Lyon!" Cheria snapped at Lyon. "Still, for him to use (Y/n)'s light to attack me... Underhanded bastard!" Lyon snapped at Gray.

"What are you talking about?" Cheria asked. "That foul means isn't worthy of (Y/n)! Stand down!" Lyon shouted. "Huh?!" "Lyon, come on!" "Ice Make: "Water Serpent"! " Lyon ignored both of them and went to attack Gray.

"Gray!" I shouted from the side as I saw Gray getting attacked by Lyon. "Lyon, attack (Y/n) too!" Cheria told Lyon. "I'll let you handle her... but you'd better not hurt her!" Lyon ordered. "Then I can't!" Cheria complained.

"Has Lyon-kun always been this strong?" 《lol, 'Lyon-kun'》 I said out loud. "But I'm not seein' any teamwork. And I can't take advantage of that!" Gray shouted.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Heyyyyyyyy... sorry for not updating for 2-3 weeks(?).. I've been lazy ever since school started, typical me.. Im trying to update the other story...believe me. I'm gonna start putting my instagram account in each chapter for some reason..don't judge

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas