Chapter 8

Author-chan: there will be another voting at the end of the story~

ayeeeeee! 2k reads! ayeeeee!!!!!!!

EDIT: [31/05/2020] some cringe kissing here pt 2 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Master showed a look of... I don't know actually... how do you describe someone when they say 'huh?!' ? Well whatever.

"In that case, if you lose to me, you're outta this guild!" Natsu exclaimed.

On with Chapter 8:

(Y/N)'S POV

I was actually shaking in fear, afraid if Natsu will hurt the others, including me. Seeing my terrified face, onii-chan pulled me close to his body. I immediately hugged him tightly while Rogue was beside, protecting me from any danger.

"You came here to pick a fight with Master?" Orga said while raising his fist. "That's suicidal." Lector said. "Fro thinks so, too...." Frosch agreed.

"Are you serious, kid?" Master asked. "Anybody who doesn't think of their comrades as their comrades is on my list!" Natsu answered.

'Is he talking about Yuki-chan?' You though while still shaking in your brother's arms. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I suppose you it your own reasons." Master said.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?!" Natsu retorted back. Master than sent out Dobengal out to defeat Natsu for him. Dobengal is one if the top 10 strongest wizards in our guild.

The both of them started to fight with each other. I, thinking Dobengal was going to win, was wrong. After getting punched by Natsu, he was rolling on the ground and soon was in the door... I literally mean in the door...

Everyone, including me, was surprised when seeing Dobengal, who is one of the strongest, defeated. Onii-chan let go of me and walked over to Master. He insisted to try to defeat Natsu but was rejected.

"Don't do a thing." Master said to onii-chan. "Kid, there aren't any like you in my guild. Amusing." He said to Natsu.

At that point of time, the both of them started fighting. Natsu was (surprisingly) winning against Master and was about to end it with his 'Firing Hammer of the Lightning Flame Dragon'.

People were shocked, thinking Master was defeated as well as smoke engulfed them. Soon, it cleared up and a familiar face was shown.

"Minerva!" Master said shocked. "My lady!" Onii-chan said. "Shall we end this evening's entertainment here?" Minerva questioned. "Minerva, I didn't ask you to step in..." Master said.

"Of course, if this had continued, you would have won, Father."

======sнσят тiмε sкiρ=======
(вεfσяε иαтsυ ιεανεs)

"If you can call yourself a guild, take care of your comrades. That's all I wanted to say." Natsu says before leaving the inn with Happy in his arms. 'Comrades...' you thought.

"Hey! I'm gonna compete tomorrow! I can't just let him get away with this carnage!" Orga said. "You mean you're going to unleash the power of the Black Lightning, right?" Rufus asked.

"Certainly, this was rather one-sided carnage, but without something like this, we would've lost our spark. Anyway we need someone to replace Yukino. I think I'll get in on the fun." Minerva said.

========тiмε sкiр=======

[!! Cringe kissing incoming !!]

After that incident, you decided to talk a short walk to get away from the tensed atmosphere. (Exceed•name) went ahead and slept in your room.

While walking back, you heard a rustle in the bushes. You stopped in your tracks and tried to sound brave. "Who is there?" You asked. No response was given. You just decided that it was just your imagination... until you were in someone's arms.

Before you could scream, like with Laxus, something soft was pressed against your lips. Opening your eyes, not remembering when you closed them, you saw familiar red eyes and messy black hair.

You realized it was Rogue. Your eyes widened as you couldn't believe it was Rogue, who was always not interested in things, who was kissing you.

He soon pulled away and said "I love you."

=======3яd σf gяαиd мαgic gαмεs=========

"I'm going to announce the competition for this, the third day of the Games! The name of the event.. is Pandemonium!" Chapati announced. "There will be one participant from each guild. Please choose your representative!"

Like Orga said last night, he volunteered to participate in the competition. Soon, everyone was gathered at the center of the arena.

"Pandemonium, a temple haunted by monsters!" Mato explained while the temple was spawning from a huge magic circle in the sky.

"It's huge!" "Haunted by monsters, he says?" Was heard from the arena. "That's the idea-kabo. There 100 monsters inside this temple. That being said, they're actually magical manifestations that we created, so everyone can relax. There's no danger of you being attacked. The monsters are D, C, B, A, S! Those are the five levels of battle power the monsters are divided into. This is how it breaks down." Mato explained.

He then showed a D-class monster... and it was huge! The competitors then chose a stick which was given by Mato. Erza, aka Titania, was the first to go. She was so confident that she chose to defeat all 100 monsters.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: I won't be able to update in awhile because of exams. The next update will most likely be in late May or June.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

_-_-_-_-_-_VOTE HERE-_-_-_-_-_-_
NATSU
GAJEEL
GRAY
LYON
OTHERS (HIBIKI,REN,EVE etc.)

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas