Chapter 11

Author-chan: ayeeeeeeeee 5k views and 140 votes!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

You were unconscious on the floor of a dark alleyway, until someone came along and brought you back to his guild, ...

On with Chapter 11:

(Y/N)'S POV

I blinked my eyes a couple of times as I woke up. I sat up to see myself in my usual clothes in an unknown room. I tried to remember what happened and how did I get here as I look around the room.

"Are you feeling well?" I looked towards the opened door to see a woman with long white hair and a red dress. I recognize her as Mirajane, one of the strongest and prettiest female in Fairy Tail.

Wait.... Fairy Tail?! My eyes widened as I continued to stare at her. She soon noticed my stare and explained. "It's ok, we are not here to hurt you, but instead, help you. Gray found you unconscious with some scratches in a dark alleyway and decided to bring you here." She said.

"T-Thanks... I'm (y/n) Eucliffe by the way..." you said. "Ahhh, so you're the younger sister of the Light Dragon Slayer. They are right, you are cute. I'm Mirajane." Mirajane said, causing you to blush at her compliment.

"Anyways, want to get some food?" Mirajane asked. Out of all times, at that moment, your stomach rumbled. "Y-Yes please." you answered.

======тiмε sкiρ 'cαυsε ιαzγ αf======

MIRAJANE'S POV

I smiled while glancing at (y/n) eating. She looks like she's enjoying her meal. Before taking another bite, I asked her, "So, (y/n), do you know why you were in the alley?"

She placed her fork down and said softly, "I don't know if you want to listen or not..." She said "I will listen out, don't worry." I answered.

"Because I lost yesterday's fight, master got mad at me and Rogue. Lector and (exceed•name) tried to support us but instead got hit by master's magic."

"I tried to block the magic but instead was brought along with them. Sensing that I'm still alive, they must be alive as well. But, why am I separated from them?" (Y/n) explained.

"And how is this lady over here?" I looked up from (y/n) and saw master walking towards us. "Good morning, master. (Y/n) is fully recovered now." I greeted master.

"Good morning, Mira." he greeted back. (Y/n) kept quiet while she followed master's movements. "You are from Sabertooth right, (y/n)?" Master asked.

3RD PERSON POV

"Y-Yes.." you answered. "Would you like to join Fairy Tail?" Makarov asked after a short moment of silence.

"Wh-What?? Why are you asking me this when you know I'm a Sabertooth member?? Also, I still have the cre- eh?" You showed Makarov your crest, only to find it gone.

"It appears that your crest was erased from your (body•part). Would you like to take up the offer though?" Makarov asked again.

You were silent for a moment before answering "I-I'll think about it.."

"Okay then. Until then, enjoy your stay here with Fairy Tail." Makarov said while going somewhere else.

=====тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ=====

LATER OF THE DAY (forgot to say but it's a rest day. no GMGs yet.)

After hanging around the inn, Honeybone, for a few hours, you managed to make friends with them.

Fairy Tail was so much different than Sabertooth. Fairy Tail is mostly cheerful and cares for their comrades while Sabertooth is mostly strict and selfish.

You walked up to Makarov and said, "I've decided. I'm going to join Fairy Tail."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Sorry for not being able to update that fast... I got lazy after the exams and didn't have much ideas. One question, would YOU join FAIRY TAIL? 'Cause I would. It's like my class, crazy (in a good way). Sorry there aren't any guy x reader scenes...

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas