Chapter 7

Author-chan: There will be a voting at the end of the story to see which guy will kiss you next 😏
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Not long after, we reached back to the inn. Once we said our goodbyes, I headed into the inn. Before closing the door, I heard him say "I love you" in a soft voice.

On with Chapter 7:

(Y/N)'S POV

When I entered , I saw everyone gathered infront of Master Gemma. I immediately joined them before Master notices me being late.

Master then started talking. "It is so pitiful that I can't even cry, you scum. Remember why we're the top wizard guild. Don't look at the insects around you. Don't talk to them. Just crush them. Our eyes are on something for greater. Making the heavens roar. Setting the land aflame. Silencing the seas. That's Sabertooth." I just kept quiet despite being a bit worried. "Sting..." he called. "Yes?" Onii-chan said while walking up to Master.

"I'll give you just one more chance. Don't you ever make such a pathetic scene again." Master said. "Thank you. I swear that I'll measure up your expectations." onii-chan said, then walks back to his place.

"Yukino..." Master called. "Yes..." Yukino answered while walking up. "You have no excuses. You do know that?" He said. "Yes." Yuki-chan 《your nickname for Yukino》 responded while bowing. "I lost to the member of another guild. I brought shame to Sabertooth." she said while standing back straight.

While doing so, fruits were thrown directly at her face. My eyes widened while I had the urge to just punch the Master.

"That's not what I'm talking about! You wagered your life and lost, and not only that, the enemy took pity on you! On Sabertooth!" Master raged.

"Yes. I will submit to any punishment." Yuki-chan said. "Then thrown away everything" Master commanded. "Yes. I will do exactly as you say." She said as she began to strip. "Yuki....-chan..." I said while on the edge of crying.

She was now naked and blushing while covering her chest with her arms. "Erase your guild mark." Master commanded. "Yes, sir. i wasn't here long, but thank you for everything." Yuki-chan was hesitant but did as told. "Get out of my sight, trash." and that was the last time I've seen Yuki-chan....

======тiмε sкiρ тσ α нαιιωαγ========

"Our master sure does go to extremes, y'know?" Onii-chan said. "It couldn't be helped. This is why we're the strongest guild." Lector answered.

"Is this what a 'guild' is?" Rogue said as he stopped in his tracks. I stopped beside him. "Huh?" Onii-chan stops and looked at him. "Yukino was a comrade." Rogue continued.

"She's gone 'cause she's weak. The strongest guild didn't need her, right, (y/n)?" Onii-chan said while looking at me. I had my head down while hugging (exceed•name).

Onii-chan just sighed and continued walking when I didn't answer him. "Come to think of it, I hear the lady is replacing Yukino-san." Lector informed onii-chan. "Oh! Now that's what I call the strongest five members!" Onii-chan cheered.

Sobs were heard from you as you were still looking down and hugging (exceed•name) tightly. "(Y/n)?" You looked up. Rogue had a worried look on his face as he saw tears running down your cheeks.

"Yuki-chan.... was humiliated infront of everyone... and is now gone... onii-chan doesn't even care..." You managed to say out as you went back to looking at the floor.

You looked up in surprise as warmth enveloped you. Rogue was looking away blushing while trying to comfort you. "I care about Yukino... Frosch does too, so please don't cry."

You smiled at how kind he was and snuggled up against him. "Thank you, Rogue." you said.

======тiмε sкiρ=====

I was about to go to sleep with (exceed•name) when I felt the ground shook with something that went "BOOM!" 《best description ever 😂》 .

I quickly changed from my pajamas and went to onii-chan's room, which was next door. I saw Rogue opening the door with Frosch.

"Intruder!" Rogue exclaimed. "Lector, wake up!" Frosch exclaimed while flying in. "Onii-chan! I'm scared!" Since you feel unprotected when your brother is not beside you, you ran towards Sting and hugged him tightly... despite him being shirtless...

"There there (y/n), I'm here for you." Onii-chan said while patting my head. "Come one, lets check it out." onii-chan said as changed after getting off the bed.

"Who the hell is it?!" Onii-chan exclaimed while running down the hallway with us. "I don't know... but they must not be expecting to leave here alive!

When we reached to the lobby, we saw the other members of our guild flying in different directions.

"Where's... your master?!" We were shocked when we heard a familiar voice. "Where is he?!" He said again. When the people that surrounded him were flown somewhere, the man was actually Natsu.

"You have business with me, kid?" Master said as he slowly approached Natsu. "Are you the master here? I hear you kicked someone out for losin' once? Hehe... That gets me all fired up!"

Master showed a look of... I don't know actually... how do you describe someone when they say 'huh?!' ? Well whatever.

"In that case, if you lose to me, you're outta this guild!" Natsu exclaimed.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author-chan: hey.... I had no idea on what to write...

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

~~~~~~~~!!VOTE HERE!!~~~~~~~~
Comment on the names on who you wish you want to be kissed by~ Please not Sting... I don't want siblings to make out...

NATSU

GRAY

GAJEEL

ROGUE

LYON

OTHERS (sorry but excluding Laxus...)

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas