Chapter 10

Author-chan: I tried... I tried... Thanks to @Leahwinterfun (sorry if I get the name wrong) for kinda helping me working with the story. 😊

Do not rush, take your time, I made this a long chapter for some reason...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

My eyes widened to see that it was Natsu and... what were their names again? Oh right! Gray and Gajeel! "We love you, (y/n)." They said while smirking at my running figure.

On with Chapter 10:

===4тн dαγ σf Gяαиd Мαgic Gαмεs===

"Day four of the Grand Magic Games! In just a moment, today's competition will begin! The name of the competition is "Naval Battle"! In other words, a sea battle! Any player who leaves the sphere of water is out! The last person to remain in the sphere is the winner! However, when it gets down to two people left, a special rule will come into effect. That's the five-minute rule! When there are two players left, they've got five minutes! The one person who leaves the sphere during that time will be in last place." Chapati explains.

"So it's basically a sumo match in water." Yajima pointed out. "I can't wait! Thank you very much for inviting me!" Rabian added. "Our guest today is Rabian-san, leader of the Scheherazade Theatrical Troupe." Chapati introduced Rabian to the others in the arena.

====тiмε sкiρ 'cαυsε ιαzγ αf=====

My eyes were wide while spectating Naval Battle. Minerva-san was holding Lucy-san by her head out of the water sphere. The Cheria and Wendy, from Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail. were healing Lucy who was badly injured from the fight she had against Minerva-san.

====тiмε sкiρ 'cαυsε ιαzγ αf=====

"The Fairy Tail team has finished it's reorganization, and we're about to begin the battle part of day four! Continuum with commentary, we have with us former Council member Yajima-san." Chapati started.

Fairy Tail had to reorganize their teams as Raven Tail had been disqualified from cheating.

"The battle part for the fourth day are tag-team matches, right?" Yajima questioned. "Two against two? I can't wait! Thank you very much!" Rabian said excitedly.

"Alright, I will announce the match-ups for the battles! Everyone please direct your eyes to the Lacrima-Vision! ...(not listening at all)... The third match is Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail! And now, here comes the new Fairy Tail team!" Chapati announced as I only heard what I had to.

As the new Fairy Tail team entered the arena, people were cheering, causing the arena to shake. While I was feeling very very nervous. Apparently, onii-chan was sick and I had to replace him until he gets healthy again.

====тiмε sкiρ 'cαυsε ιαzγ αf=====

SABERTOOTH VS. FAIRY TAIL

"I'm sure all of out viewers have been eagerly looking forward to this battle. A fateful showdown between the guild that was calle the strongest seven years ago and the current strongest guild! Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel versus Sabertooth's (y/n) and Rogue! And all four of them are Dragon Slayers. All four possess anti-dragon magic." Chapati, as always, announced.