Chapter 6

Author-chan: Thank you so much for 1k reads! Sorry it took me so long to publish this short(?) chapter! I was... well... lazy... and I wasn't able to watch the episode on my phone... Sorry but hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, I just realized.. Are the competitors and non-competitors separated at the arena? Like, will they be at different stands(?) ? But whatever, if so, imagine you get to be with them. (Pls do tell me though... I need to know!! I'm a bit confused...)

EDIT: [31/05/2020] some cringe kissing here, its ok if you question it because im questioning my past self too

Recap:

When we got back to the inn, we started to have fun by eating drinking all night long. I just ate food and went to sleep as I don't really like drinking

Now on with Chapter 6:

===2иd dαγ σf Gяαиd Mαgiс Gαмεs==

==========ατ αяεиα===========

(Y/N)'S POV

I was waiting patiently for the match to start with (exceed•name) on my lap as I rub their fur.

"And now, what you've all been waiting for, the second day of the Grand Magic Games has begun!" announced Chapati.

Sting onii-chan decided to participate in the competition. Soon, we found out what he was competing in... and I immediately felt worried... You may be thinking why, right? Well, you'll see...

"The competition has begun and it's called 'Chariot'. This competition takes place on top of a line of vehicles with the idea being to reach the goal without falling off! As the vehicles are always moving, just one moment of carelessness could lead to a misstep. The vehicles will wend their way around the sightseeing spots of Crocus, but which team will arrive here at Domus Flau?!" Chapati announced.

Well now you know... a few minutes into the competition, the three dragon slayers were still at the starting line while the rests are far ahead of them... and I really meant far ahead..

Blacksnake was in the lead, followed by Yuuka, Risley, Ichiya, Bacchus and the dragon slayers. 《author-chan:... I think...

"This doesn't look good... I never thought the invincible Sting-kun's one weakness would be revealed..." Lector said. "Fro thinks so too!"

Yuuka tried to use his magic to prevent Risley and Ichiya from passing through but failed as they had their own methods, including Bacchus... He used his magic to break the vehicles and overtakes the four people in front of him.

Bacchus got first, followed by Blacksnake, Risley, Yuuka and Ichiya. The three dragon slayers... well... still at the first vehicle. . .

"Is this what he meant by making it fun?" Orga asked. I just sweatdropped while watching the current competition and (exceed•name) on my head.

"He's not trying to be funny, right Rogue?" Rufus asked. "Dragon Slayers get motion sick on vehicles... it seems..." Rogue answered. 'I thought it was just me. Sting and (Y/n)...' He thought.

Sting onii-chan was just standing still, saying somethings to Natsu and Gajeel, letting them crawl ahead of him. "After this one, we are just gonna keep winning anyway. We're not gonna miss one or two points." He said.

"Would you answer me one thing?" He asked the crawling dragon slayers. They both then stopped to look back at Sting onii-chan.

"Why did you decide to participate in the tournament? I wouldn't believe you were the same Fairy Tail back in the day. Are you worried about the strength of the guild. About your public image? The Fairy Tail that I know were more like... They did everything at their own pace... They didn't give a damn about what people thought of then." Sting onii-chan said.