Chapter 19

Izumi-chan: Minna-san! Should I post these stories on devianart? It'll be just for fun!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Can we win against that?" Orga said, still not confident. "If memory serves, Sting and Rogue claimed they killed dragons when they were young, but I'm not sure about (Y/N).." Rufus stated. "That's half-true." nii-chan muttered and at the same time, I remembered the last time I saw Weisslogia.

On with Chapter 19:

(Y/N)'S POV

FLASHBACK

A few years ago

It was in the day, I was in the forest with nii-chan, talking to Weisslogia. "Sting, (Y/N), kill me." He said to us. "No! We won't!" nii-chan said as he was trembling while holding his tears back. I was standing by his side, trembling as well.

"Those who wield Dragon Slayer Magic become stronger by spilling dragon blood." Weisslogia stated. "No! I refuse to do it!" you shouted back. "Show me proof that you learned Dragon Slayer Magic." he answered. We just stared at each other

BACK TO PRESENT

"Tch" nii-chan said after remembering the past. "Skiadrum was ravaged by disease. I did no more than assist in his suicide." Rogue mentioned. "It seems those aren't very pleasant memories for either one of you." Rufus stated. I was standing there, thinking sarcastically, "You don't say, Rufus..."

"Who cares?! Kill that thing with Dragon Slayer Magic!" Orga said, being impatient and determined. As he said that, the dragon smashes the buildings around it with its tail, claw and mouth.

"I didn't know dragons were this strong when they're serious!" Nii-chan said while protecting me. "Even so, I wanna protect our comrades!" my eyes widened when Rogue said that. 'Natsu did make them turn a new leaf..' I thought. Speaking of Natsu...

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

3RD PERSON POV

Still on the moving dragon were Future Rogue 《let's call him F.Rogue》, who was standing, and Natsu, who was hanging for his life on the dragon's scale. "Do you remember when I said dragons ruled the world seven years from now? Except those aren't the dragons that came through the portal..." F.Rogue said while looking down at Natsu.

"You mean not the ones who are raisin' hell right now?" Natsu asked. "That's right. The name of the ruler is Acnologia. Just one dragon dominates the world seven years from now." F.Rogue stated. "Acnologia..." Natsu muttered while remembering his last encounter with the said Dragon.

"Fighting wizards and guilds don't exist then." F.Rogue continued "The surviving humans feel terror every day of their lives. I devised the secret art of controlling dragons, but it didn't work on Acnologia. Already, the only thing that can defeat Acnologia is another dragon!" He added. As the dragon he was on dove and crashed into a building, making Natsu let go due to losing balance.

"Is that why you summoned the dragons?!" Natsu shouted while falling 《ever so slowly..》. "That's right!" F.Rogue answered. "I came to this period from seven years in the future. To persuade Princess Hisui to open the Eclipse Portal...I intended to bring forth many more dragons than these, but that insolent Lucy foiled my plan. Still, all of the dragons that did appear are under my orders. Against my Dragon Control Magic, not even Acnologia stands a chance! I'll defeat Acnologia, then become the Dragon King myself!" F.Rogue announced proudly while looking down 《literally..》 at Natsu.

"You...!" Natsu shouted while he wall runs and jumps towards F.Rogue. At the same time, he tried to attack but unfortunately missed. "I'll become the ruler. The very idea sends tingles down my spine." F.Rogue said. "You smell like...seven dragons..." Natsu stated. "Seven is plenty! With them alone, I can make the world mine!" F.Rogue announced.

"You are so unlucky..." Natsu muttered. "What?" F.Rogue asked in disbelief, eyes widened.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

"Nii-chan, can we even defeat them?" (y/n) asked her brother after attacking the horned dragon in front of them. "It looks like there's no way to fight them other than with Dragon Slayer Magic." Sting pointed out. "Yeah. And we've got three Dragon Slayers here, you, me and (y/n)." Rogue said.

====Back to Natsu and Future Rogue===

"I'm unlucky? What do you mean?" F.Rogue asked, confused. Right after he said that, Natsu's fist lit up with fire and he punched the dragon, causing it to be slightly injured. "What are you...?!" F.Rogue tried to question but he ended up falling. "Can you hear me?! Dragon Slayer Magic can down the dragons!" Natsu shouted, causing F.Rogue to cover his ears due to the loud volume.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ (again...sorry)

(Y/N)'S POV

"Can you hear me?!" I heard that sentence and I immediately recognized who it belongs to. "Natsu!" I shouted in realization. "Natsu-san!" Nii-chan shouted as well. "We've got eight Dragon Slayers here! And seven dragons! We outnumbered the dragons and our magic exists for this very day! Dragon Slayers exist to fight this very battle!" Natsu added

3RD PERSON POV

"Bastard!" F.Rogue cursed. "Let's go," Natsu shouted while jumping high in the air, "dragon hunting!" he finished while landing a hard punch on the dragon, causing it to be more injured. "Eight people? Aren't you miscounting?" F.Rogue asked. "I can hear him.." Natsu muttered.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ (ermahgerd...gomen minna)

Doranbolt was panting hard while having his hands on his knees, showing that he has been running. "I'm sorry it was such a long distance." Lahar apologized. "It's okay. I brought him." Doranbolt assured while looking up at Lahar. "Dragons are attacking the city." Lahar told the mysterious man.

The man is a slim man of average height with tanned skin and spiky, upward-styled maroon hair; aside from a tuft covering his forehead and two bangs framing his face and purple slit-pupil eyes, one of them having a scar across it. "Yes. I can hear them." the person said. "Against our better judgement, we want your help." Doranbolt told the man. "I can hear everything, Natsu." The man muttured.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: Minna-san! Like I said in the beginning, should I spread my fanfics to other fanfic websites like deviantart? (that's like the only one i have besides wattpad..). Who do you think the mysterious man is?

QOTD: What is your club?
My Answer: Band~

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas