Chapter 20

Izumi-chan: I'm so glad this story is finishinggggggggg...I'm getting lazy and the difficult part of school is going to start.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

The man is a slim man of average height with tanned skin and spiky, upward-styled maroon hair; aside from a tuft covering his forehead and two bangs framing his face and purple slit-pupil eyes, one of them having a scar across it. "Yes. I can hear them." the person said. "Against our better judgement, we want your help." Doranbolt told the man. "I can hear everything, Natsu." The man muttured.

On to Chapter 20:

3RD PERSON POV

"It's useless. Humans cannot defeat dragons." F.Rogue said to Natsu after he finished his 'speech'. "If it means protecting everyone, then I don't have to be human." the pink-haired man stated. F.Rogue then chuckles before saying, "Motherglare..." At that moment, the dragon that the two were on roared and eggs filled the holes on its stomach.

Motherglare dropped the eggs to the ground whilst flying. Not that long after, the eggs hatched and it's "babies" got out. The babies looked like metallic dragons..

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛ

"Rogue, (Y/N)! I got this one. Find another dragon...and help the guilds that don't have a Dragon Slayer!" Sting ordered. "Right!" The other 2 dragon slayers said as they went separated ways.

Before (Y/N) went her way, she turned back to her brother and said "You better be okay nii-chan." and went her to help another guild. 'You too. (y/n)..' Sting thought.

"Natsu-san's voice has given me courage." Sting said as he attacked the dragon with a light beam. "Not the courage to fight...The courage to protect my comrades!" He added while smirking. Frosch, Lector and (exceed-name) smiled with tears in their eyes after listening to Sting's words while sitting at the side.

'That's right! Comrades! The era of an emotionless Sabertooth is over! We're moving forward!' Rogue thought while running towards his destination. 'Watch out everyone! Sabertooth is changing!' (Y/N) thought while running to help other guilds.

(Y/N)'S POV

I decided to help Blue Pegasus, seeing that Rogue went to another guild's aid. Upon reaching there, I saw that they were against a dragon that had rocks for scales. The dragon chuckled before saying "The human perched on Motherglare is bellowing about something!"

"Our guild doesn't have a Dragon Slayer." Eve stated. I was about to called out to them until someone spoke up. "That's not good. We don't have any means of fighting back." Hibiki said. I tried again. "Why don't we have one of 'em?! Dammit!" Ren raged.

I tried once again...until Jenny said "I guess it's my turn to step up." She then went up to the dragon and posed in her bikini. "Hi, horny old dragon-san~ Feast your eyes on me and be soothed." She tried to seduce while posing sexily.  "Buzz off, human!" The dragon shouted, causing the 4 of them - Eve, Hibiki, Ren and Jenny to jump up in surprise. Meanwhile, I was at the back, just sweatdropping.

I sighed and charged at the dragon, punching it in the face with White Dragon's Claw. "(Y/N)!" They shouted after I landed on my feet. "C'mon, stop fooling around! It's time to end this!" I said to the Blue Pegasus members. Before I could go back to beating the dragon, Ichiya tried using his perfume to destroy the dragon.

"Men...Then have a whiff of my prized parfum!" He exclaimed as he twirls brown smoke trails around him from the test tubes on both of his hands. "Hmm? What is this?" The dragon questioned while 'smelling' the smoke.

"W-What is it?!" "My nose..." "...is gonna fall off." "W-What is this parfum?!" "My nose hurts.." The five of us complained while covering our nose.

Ichiya lifted his arms up while exclaiming "The parfum of my armpits!" Glad I moved away from the scene as I saw Jenny, Nichiya, Ren, Hibiki and Eve on the floor..unconscious?

"What do you think, everyone?" Ichiya asked proudly. "Th-That's our Ichiya-san..." Eve said. "I can't move..." Hibiki pointed out. "Your machismo staggers my imagination..." Ren said. "Your beauty is a crime..." Jenny stated. I was just standing at the side, thinking if I made the right decision or not.

I looked up as I heard the dragon laugh. "Dragons have a keen sense of smell...but I don't have a nose!" He pointed out while still laughing. "I don't believe it!" Ichiya exclaimed while 'flying' back from shock that his parfum did not work.

"No matter the centuries passed, the foolishness of the human species always surprises me!" The dragon said, amused. Ichiya then went in front of all of us with his arms spread out while shouting, "All of you, get back!".

Suddenly, the dragon gasps as he got attacked on its nape. My eyes widened as I noticed that someone else managed to injure the dragon. I was trying to figure out who was the person that attack the dragon, but who attacks with a reddish-purple fire? 《was it fire..?》

"I can hear it..." I heard from the person. "That voice!" Hibiki exclaimed. "Him..."Ren said. "Hm, we know it. We know that voice!" Ichiya said while posing. "I can hear the cries of chaos and despair." He stated while lifting his fist up. "It's a fine sound. Get out of the way, stinkpot." He said with a smirk.

"Stinkpot?" Ichiya questioned. "How dare you speak to me like that?!" Nichiya exclaimed in shock. "Um..who is that guy?" You asked Hibiki as he was the closest to you. He looked at you charmingly while answering "That's Cobra from Oracion Seis." 'Oracion Seis..?'  you thought.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I'm really glad this is ending soon.I'm really really lazy.

NO. OF VOTES NEEDED BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER: 10

QOTD: Who is your favourite singer/band? (please no hating)
My answer: Imagine Dragons

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas