Chapter 9

Author-chan: ayeeeeee!! 3k reads! Arigatou, minna!

EDIT: [31/05/2020] MOST CRINGE THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN AND IT STILL HAUNTS ME 4-5 YEARS LATER SKDJLAKJSDLASJ DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

i would like to delete it but i refuse to read it. also i would like to leave the story where it is, stupid & cringy but for some reason still gaining reads ♥ thanks yall

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

He then showed a D-class monster... and it was huge! The competitors then chose a stick which was given by Mato. Erza, aka Titania, was the first to go. She was so confident that she chose to defeat all 100 monsters.

On with Chapter 9:

"Um... You're challenging 100?! That's impossible! It isn't set up for one person to destroy them all!" Mato said nervously, unconvinced by Erza's words.

"I don't care." Erza said coldly as she made her way to the temple. "I'm Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail A. I challenge 100." Hearing that from her was enough evidence to prove that she was going to defeat them all.

"I wish I was as strong as her... I'm just lucky to stay in this guild because of onii-chan." I said quietly to myself.

=====sнσят тiмε sκiρ cαυsε ιαzγ~======

"The terrifying Titania! She requips over and over, steadily crushing the monsters! While she's taken damage and depleted a lot of her magic, unbelievably... just four monster are left!" Chapati announced. "And finally.... And finally, the last one! Just what kind of monster is an S-class one?! Uh...Huh?"

All of us went silent when we saw the S-class monster. Not by fear but by confusion... We saw a small oval shaped creature who was black in colour. It had 3 horns- 2 on head, one as a tail?, yellow legs and pink eyes... I mean eye.

Unexpectedly, it then transformed into.... something bigger... "This is why I told you it was impossible-kabo! It's set up so that when the S-class monster becomes the last one left, it's power triples-kabo."

"Alright! Pandemonium's last monster! But somehow the battle has moved to the arena! The now super-sized S-class monster is bearing down on Erza!" Chapati announced.

=====sнσят тiмε sκiρ cαυsε ιαzγ~======

"A-Awesome!"
"What is she?!
"I remember her! Fairy Tail's strongest woman wizard, Erza Scarlet!"
"Yeah, Titania! Erza!"

Cheers were heard from the crowd as Erza finally defeated the S-class monster.

"Th-That's no big deal! We could've done the same thing!" "F-Fro thinks so, too..." Lector and Frosch said while stuttering. "Interesting. I suppose you aren't all talk, Fairy Tail." Minerva-san said.

"Pandemonium has been conquered! Fairy Tail A receives ten points!" Chapati announced. Despite not participating, I was feeling worried on what will happen in the end.

'Will master kick out the 5 after losing in the end?? No, of course not! We, Sabertooth, are the strongest guild in Fiore! We will w-'

My thoughts were then interrupted by the pumpkin head, aka Mato. "After some discussion, it's even decided that the other seven teams need to be ranked, so this is somewhat of a drag, but a simple game has been prepared."

"A Magic Power Finder! In short, MPF! When this machine is hit with magic, the magic power will be displayed as a numeral value. Those values will be ranked, from high to low."

'Wouldn't it be easier to understand if he said "You will get ranked by your magic damage" ?'

"Alright, let's begin! We'll go with the order that was decided before-kabo!"

=====sнσят тiмε sκiρ cαυsε ιαzγ~======

I actually couldn't believe it... Fairy Tail won again by Cana stopping the counter while destroying the MPF. I thought Orga would at least get 2nd as Jura was participating.

"O-Oh my goodness! The MPF is destroyed! The counter's stopped! What is this guild?! It's a one-two finish for the competition part! Can anyone stop Fairy Tail now?!" Chapati announced, clearly surprised at their sudden strength.

"We're unstoppable! It's because we're Fairy Tail, see?!" Cana said proudly. "I need I think a bit-kabo..."

"Excuse me, (exceed•name). I need to go to the washroom." I said as I placed (exceed•name) on my seat as I walked out.

===sσяяγ вυт тiмε sкiρ!===

[!! Cringe kissing incoming !!]

After washing my face, I exited the washroom, only to be pulled into an empty room. Before I could scream, my mouth was covered by a hand.

I started to get nervous on what they were planning to do with me. Questions filled my mind until I felt the hand on my waist pulled me closer to a hard chest.

I then felt their lips on my next, kissing it. I squirmed, trying to escape but the grip only tightened. They hand on my mouth was removed, only to be covered by another mouth. Another pair of lips was kissing the other side of my neck.

I gasped at the additional lips, allowing the one on my mouth slipping his tongue into mine. I think I read too much fanfiction.. Fortunately, it only lasted for a few seconds. As soon I was released from the iron grip, I turned to see my kidnappers.

My eyes widened to see that it was Natsu and... what were their names again? Oh right! Gray and Gajeel! "We love you, (y/n)." They said while smirking at my running figure.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Author-chan: minnaaaaaa.... I'm bored..... speaking of bored, I'm going to do something I never did! Promote my Instagram account for some reason! Like I said, I'm bored.

If you like anime shiz, like photos or follow or whatever you want to do (just don't report or block pls... my account is innocent), my account is:
@boredom_is_here.

I will update possibly in late May or June due to my exams. Please be patient! If you still want to, vote the male you want. Only a few are left so choose?

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas