Chapter 21

Recap:

"Stinkpot?" Ichiya questioned. "How dare you speak to me like that?!" Nichiya exclaimed in shock. "Um..who is that guy?" You asked Hibiki as he was the closest to you. He looked at you charmingly while answering "That's Cobra from Oracion Seis." 'Oracion Seis..?' you thought.

On with you Chapter 21:

(Y/N)'S POV

"What's that Poison Dragon Slayer doing here?" Eve asked. "What do you mean?" I asked, completely lost on what they are saying. Eve looked at you and answered, "He was supposed to be in prison after an incident that occurred in the past."

"I can't stand the thought of being saved by him after all the suffering he's caused." Ren mentioned. 'What is going on? What happened between them??' I thought as I tried to keep up on what they were talking about. "How did this come to pass?" Jenny asked. "Maybe he fell prey to my sex appeal strategy~?" She said while posing..again. "Take a good look, handsome Cobra..." She added.

"Quit flappin' your gums!" He shouted. "Maybe I'll eliminate you twits while I'm at it!" He added with a dark aura. "His ears really are sharp..." Hibiki commented. "He's scary!" Jenny exclaimed. "Men. Still, it is curious. I thought he was in prison." Ichiya suspected.

At that moment, the dragon roared. "What a hoarse voice. I can't bear to hear it." Cobra said while smirking.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛ

3RD PERSON POV

"Everyone's fighting...If everyone works together, there ain't nothin' we can't do!" Natsu exclaimed. "You people still don't know how terrifying a dragon's power can be." F.Rogue stated.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛ

ROGUE'S POV

I was on my knees, panting. I looked back when I heard someone. "What're you just standin'
around for?!" Sting shouted whilst running towards me. "Sting!" I called out. "I'll give you a hand! Let's go!" Sting shouted back while still running.

"Did you take one of them down?" I asked. "Nope! I brought it with me!" Sting shouted. At the same time, the horned dragon he was fighting earlier busts through the building that was in its way. "What?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

Sting just laugh in response. "This is funny?!" I questioned angrily. Sting came up to me while jogging in a spot. "No matter what anyone says, we're partners!" He said. At the same time, the two dragons were having a small conversation.

"Scissor Runner, my capture mission is quite a chore. Help me out." One of the dragons said. "I don't care about that, Levia. I'm going to obliterate all humans!" The other dragon said.

"Let's show 'em the power of the Twin Dragons, Rogue!" Sting said to me with determination. I stared at him for a moment before answering back. "Sure." I said while smirking. We then stood back to back while smirking at the dragons above us.

'That's right. As long as he's with me, everything's okay.' I thought as I glanced at Sting. Then, Sting winked at me. 'And if I become steeped in evil,' I thought as I looked back at the dragon, 'I'm sure the light will kill me!' The two dragons then roared.

ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛ

3RD PERSON POV

"Are you a Dragon Slayer?" the stone dragon questioned Cobra. "Don't address me so familiarly. Your vile voice makes my ears ring. I'm in high spirits after being locked up for so long. I wanna absorb many voices." Cobra said while looking up. "So don't get in my way, stone monstrosity!" He finished his sentence.

"Cheeky human!" the dragon exclaimed while trying to smash Cobra. Unfortunate for him, he missed as Cobra dodged it whilst jumping high in the sky. "I can hear your attack!" Cobra said. "I'll lend you a hand!" Ichiya shouted while running towards Cobra's direction.

"Out of the way, you extra!" Cobra responded while landing on the dragon's head. "Sharp Horn of the Poison Dragon!" He chanted before poison surrounded and filled the dragon's head. "You're calling me an extra...?!" Ichiya exclaimed as he stopped in his tracks.

Not long after, some small beams of poison were shot in his direction. Ichiya tried to dodge all of them but unfortunately got hit on the bum, which caused him to hold on to it and shouting in pain. "My rear is cooking!" He exclaimed while bending, showing his red bum. 《oh god...》

"Men!" he shouted while jumping off into space 《like pokemon》 ."I warned you to get out of the way." Cobra said as he jumps off the dragon. "Bastard. So that didn't work?" he added. "Ano..Cobra-kun?" Cobra heard an angelic voice 《please deal with it..》

He turned around, despite not being able to see, to show that he has heard the call. "Can I help you defeat the dragon? I'm a dragon slayer as well and I don't want to a useless one. I'm (Y/n) by the way." You continued saying.

However, before Cobra could answer, he heard you shout his name while getting pushed aside. Then, he felt the ground shake as the members of Blue Pegasus shouted your name. "(Y/N)!!" He heard as he heard footsteps coming his way.

You got squashed by the stone dragon's fist, saving Cobra's life by sacrificing yours. Blue Pegasus tried to find a pulse but unfortunately..none was found.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I have no clue what I was writing to be honest..

VOTE GOALS: 15

QOTD: Favourite Seiyuu? (Voice Actor)
My answer: Tatsuhisa Suzuki <3

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas