Chapter 18

Recap:

  Everyone was cheering as the portal was closed, forgetting they had another problem. "It's too early to celebrate! How many dragons made it through?!" Arcadios asked "S-Seven!" a guard answered. Future Rogue walked towards Lucy and Yukino. "You foiled my plan, Lucy and Yukino. But seven dragons are still plenty. To be honest, I couldn't control 10,000 of them." he said.  

On with Chapter 18:

3RD PERSON POV

"What are you talking about?" Mirajane asked. "He's the one that told me about the future." Hisui pointed out to Arcadios. "He's the guy from the future who tricked you?" Arcadios asked Hisui. "Are you saying that this was your aim all along?" Lucy asked with a hint of hatred in her voice.

"Listen to me well, you ignorant peasants! I'm here to tell you that the world you know is coming to the end." Future Rogue said as the 7 dragons flew in a group. "The age of dragons is upon us!" as he said that, the dragons were flying in circles above him and roared. 《this sounds confusing...gomen》

The guards and wizards were terrified as they stared up at the scene. "To begin, slaughter all the wizards in this city." Future Rogue commanded as the dragons flew to different parts if the city, obeying their master. "The dragons are obeying him?!" Carla asked, shocked. 

"Before, he said something about control...Don't tell me..!" Lily stated. Future Rogue chuckled before saying "The Secret Art of controlling dragons...Dragon Manipulation Magic." "Controlling dragons?!" Happy repeated, shocked as well.

At the same time, a dragon's fist came down, hand opened and palm faced upwards, and Future Rogue  《I need a shorter name for him..》 jumped onto the palm and they flew away. "What does he want?!" Mirajane asked in a frustrated tone. "I...I don't know." Wendy said. 

Meanwhile, Future Rogue commanded Zirconis, the dragon they found at the dragon graveyard, to be left to do his thing with the 'peasants'. Zirconis stared at the humans humans hungrily as he was drooling. At the same time, the other dragons each landed in front of different guilds.

(Y/N)'S POV

A horned red dragon landed in front of your guild, Sabertooth. "Sabertooth, full-scale attack! Let's go!" nii-chan said as you were beside him, ready for battle as well. "Yeah! Aim for the inside of its mouth, its stomach, and any other soft parts!" Rogue stated. "Minna (Everyone), let's do this!" I cheered as well as I charged along with the others.

I had hit the dragon with my attacks and not even a scratch was on its scale. I looked if the others had made any progress but it was the same results. We even tried to lower its defence or catch it off guard but still, it didn't work.

"Yes! That's it! Run amok even more! Show them the wrath of a dragon!" I looked up and saw Future Rogue standing on top of a dragon that was flying around, observing the destruction. As the dragon flew past a tall building, I saw another figure on top of it, clearly glaring daggers at the villain. I looked closer and observed it had spiky hair.

===ѕмall тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ===  

The dragon roared as it swung its tail around, causing the buildings that got hit to be broken down. "So this is a dragon's destructive power... It's a spectacle worth remembering." Rufus saiad. "Perfect! Jura took me out right away during our battle, so I didn't get to run amok then! Here's where I make up for it, and then some!" Orga said as he had lighting from his hands and attacked.

"Charged Particle Cannon of the Lightning God!" Orga chanted as he shoot the lightning from his hands and aimed for the dragon's head. "Gray defeated me. I use his Ice Make Magic out of respect for him!" Rufus mimicked Orga's words, kinda, and chanted "Memory Make! Frozen Black Lightning Sword!" as ice was shot out of his hands and aimed to the dragon as well.

"A combination attack with Orga's and Rufus' Black Lightning..." nii-chan said as he observed his comrades. "I never thought I'd see those two fight side by side." Rogue said. "S-Sugoi." was all I could say as I observed my comrades for once working together. "It's Sabertooth team play! Considering how it's always been every man for himself, this is amazing!" I added. "It is amazing!" (exceed-name) said as s/he was on my head.

"Fairy Tail showed us how it was done! Hell, even we can change a little!" Orga mentioned. "Memories are, in a word, learning. And there's no shame in learning from a great enemy!" Rufus quoted while still attacking the dragon with Orga. "It stopped moving?" Frosch said. "Did you kill it?" Lector asked

Not long after, the dragon's eyes opened to reveal its silver orbs. The dragon then roared, causing the attacks to stop. "It had no effect?!" Orga said while blocking the debris that were flying due to the roar.

"Seriously?! Not even a scratch!" nii-chan said while looking at the dragon with determination. "Lector, Frosch,  (exceed-name), get back!" Rogue said. "Right!" Lector and (exceed-name) said while running away from the scene with Frosch slightly behind them.

"Where did our lady go?! We sure could use her power about now!" Sting said in frustration. "I don't know. I haven't seen her. Though I imagine she's fighting somewhere..." Rogue answered. "Nii-chan, are we even able to defeat this?" I asked as I was hiding behind him like a timid little kid. I had no confidence in beating the dragon. It seemed too strong. 'What if we fail? What if we can even hurt it? What if-'

My thoughts were interrupted as nii-chan looked at me and pat my head while saying. "Of course (Y/N), because we are dragon slayers. We are supposed to slay dragons." after giving that little speech, he peck my head. I blushed a little because there are people watching.

"Can we win against that?" Orga said, still not confident. "If memory serves, Sting and Rogue claimed they killed dragons when they were young, but I'm not sure about (Y/N).." Rufus stated. "That's half-true." nii-chan muttered and at the same time, I remembered the last time I saw Weisslogia.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I still wonder why people like this story...I can tell this story will end soon,,soon. Unless I make special chapters (if I can think of any..)

QOTD: single or taken *pedo smile* *wiggles eyebrows*

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas