Chapter 15

Izumi-chan: Just in case you guys didn't know, MOST of the story plot is from the anime. I decided to use it (while still giving credit) because this was my first story. Somehow, it turned out well...good for me..and Lyon is one of the people who is in love with reader-chan.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Has Lyon-kun always been this strong?" lol, 'Lyon-kun' I said out loud. "But I'm not seein' any teamwork. And I can't take advantage of that!" Gray shouted.

On with Chapter 15:

(Y/N)'S POV

After fighting for awhile, we both stopped, looking at each other while trying to catch our breath. "It's getting harder." Gray said "My magic is almost out." I stated while on the floor, trying to catch my breath. "Forgive me, (y/n).." Lyon mumbled. "Let's finish them off, Lyon!"

"I have no liking for harming women. Least of all when my opponent is (y/n)." Lyon said. "You take care of (y/n)." he added. "Are we on that again?! You're stronger than I am, so you should just take her out with one shot! Then I'll use my Healing Magic to restore your power." Cheria said, a little bit annoyed at Lyon.

"Healing Magic?!" You said, startled. "I see. So that's what you've got up your sleeve." Gray said. "We didn't want to show our cards that easily." Lyon said. " Lyon, just hurry up and finish them off!" Cheria complained. "I told you! I'm leaving (y/n) to you!" Lyon shouted back.

As the two of them continued to argue with each other, Gray placed his hand on my shoulder and said "Their weakness is teamwork. But we can join forces even more!" He pulled me off the ground by my hand . "Let's hit 'em with all of our magic!" He added. "Right!" You answered.

After you stood back on your two feet, you and Gray did an Unison Raid..somehow does this sound weird to anyone else too?. "You dare flirt with her openly in my presence?! I'm done playing games! Cheria!" Lyon complained and tried to call for help. (KEYWORD: tried)

"It's so pretty.." Cheria said as she stared into the Unison Raid you two were charging up. She was too amazed at the Unison Raid that she didn't hear anything Lyon said. "What are you doing, Cheria?! Power me up!" Lyon (kinda) pleaded.

"Go!" Gray said. "Cheria! Snap out of it!" Cheria finally snapped out of her daydream but, it was too late. You and Gray attacked Lyon and Cheria with your powers (and as you guys held hands) and launched them into the air and somewhere far away. "Damn you, Cheria!" "I'm sorry!" you heard as you saw a sparkle in the air.

"That's a victory for teamwork, huh?" Gray asked. "Yep!" you answered. Once the smoke was cleared, the two of you noticed that you were still holding hands. "Um, how long are you going to hold my hand?" Gray asked as the looked away while blushing.

You looked down and blushed that your hand was perfectly fitted into Gray's. You quickly pulled back and said, "L-Let's go." your face turned redder, despite thinking it was already impossible. "Y-Yeah.."

===ѕмall тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ===
ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ

3RD PERSON POV

Sting was sitting in an alleyway, thinking and mumbling to himself. "I didn't think it would actually work out the way I wanted it to. This must be fate."

===тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ===

Sting shot a Sabertooth firework into the sky while shouting "I'm right here! Come and get me, Fairy Tail!" He waited for awhile and saw the members of Fairy Tail - Gajeel, Laxus, Erza, Gray and (y/n) walking in, covered in dirt, cuts and bruises. "What a spectacular sight. All of you, except (y/n), are wizards I looked up to seven years ago." Sting said.

"Can the chatter. This is the final battle." Gajeel said. "We'll beat you one on one. Who do you want?" Gray suggested. "All at once is fine. With your injuries, one on one would be boring." Sting answered. "Onii-chan, why are you saying that? It's a mistake to underestimate Fairy Tail." (y/n) tried to convince her brother.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm treating you guys with respect. That's why I'm gonna crush you all together! I've been waiting for this. I'm gonna show Lector how strong I am!" Sting said with determination. "Lector? What happened to him?" you thought. "I don't know what you're talkin' about, but are you serious?" Laxus made sure.

"I'm serious! I got stronger! Losing Lector has awakened new strength! For Lector's sake... For my best friend's sake... I'm gonna beat all of you! Including you (y/n)!" Sting said. "Fine. If you're that prepared... then we'll fight you, Sting!" Erza said. "That's what I want to hear." a ring of light then surrounded Sting. "I'll show you my newly-awakened power!" Rays of light were then shot from the ring and into the sky.

When Sting looked up to face Fairy Tail, he was surprised. Neither of them were budging, flinching or showing any movement. The five of them were standing still, not trying to defend from the attack. "All of them are already worn out. So beat up, one push would knock 'em over. Dammit, I came this far! What are you hesitating for, dumbass?! If I beat them all at once, I'll have kept the promise to my lady. I'll be able to see Lector! That's right! Lector! Move! I got stronger! My feelings for Lector... made me stronger!"

Sting was sweating profusely. "Stronger! Stronger! I'll win!" He said as he made a couple of steps before falling on his knees. "I... didn't win..." Everyone was shocked to see Sting, one of the twin dragons, to surrender. "I give up." he said.

That's it! The winner of the Grand Magic Games...is Fairy Tail!" Chapati announced as the crowd cheered while fireworks were shot into the sky. and confetti falling. Fairy Tail's members were cheering as well.

Erza went up to Sting and asked "Sting, why didn't you come after us?" "I had a feeling I couldn't meet him. Before, I thought I'd be able to meet him if I won...but for some reason, I felt like I couldn't meet him. I didn't understand myself. You people are so radiant that I didn't think I could meet him the way I am now." Sting answered. "Of course you can, onii-chan!" (y/n) said from behind Erza.

We then heard someone calling Erza. "Er-chan!" it called. Sting looked up and saw Miliana, a member from Mermaid Heel, carrying a sleeping Lector in here arms. Sting tried to run towards Lector but ended up falling, whilst Lector broke out of Miliana's grasp and ran towards Sting. "Sting-kun! Sting-kun!" "Lector!" They said while crying and hugging each other.

You cried a bit, seeing the sweet moment until you heard "(y/n)-chan!" You turned and saw (exceed•name) running towards you. You picked her/him up, hugging her/him tightly.

You then felt arms around you. Looking up, you saw Sting and Lector hugging the two of you. You ended up crying even more over the moment.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Izumi-chan: I have nothing to say except for sorry for updating after so long..well..not that long..this may be random but it will make me feel a bit better..I'm feeling a bit more depressed now actually, due to personal reasons. You guys don't need to reply with whatever, me letting it out is good enough. Have a nice day!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas